This is the Message Centre for soliltary potto. (wearer of humerously sloganed t-shirts)

i cant be bothered to do anymore subjects.

Post 21

soliltary potto. (wearer of humerously sloganed t-shirts)

Your welcome.

Potto *mops up puke*

me niether

Post 22

Daz ( not darren) snorter of the washing powder, keeper of those who havn't got anything to keep and follower of the church of t

did you get those lyrics i sent you? thanks for ringning up Tabs and sorting things out. Did you really bite him? anyway, i'm sorry for putting the pressure on, but you know that i could never chose between the two of yooz. and i understand that you have a problem distinguising love from all the other emotions going on in there after the kind of stuff youve gone through, but i know that you love me realy.
i'll get out your puke bucket.

Post 23

Daz ( not darren) snorter of the washing powder, keeper of those who havn't got anything to keep and follower of the church of t

come on, talk to me, i know you're fine with me getting back with donkey, so what did i do? why dont you hook up with that pete guy? he seems nice. smiley - smiley

Post 24

oh all right then, i'll talk. just never suggest anything like THAT again!

Post 25

yay!!!!!!!
*does happy dance*
why not?

Post 26

just dont.
*joins in happy dance*

Key: Complain about this post