A Conversation for Have I Got News For You - the TV Series

Richard Wilson

Post 1

shrinkwrapped

I noticed long ago that Richard Wilson is involved with the show's production (is he an executive producer? Something like that).

Does anyone know if that' "the" Richard Wilson, or just "a" Richard Wilson?

Richard Wilson

Post 2

Mu Beta

I'm 99% certain it's just _a_ Richard Wilson. The other one is quite a serious thesp, and I don't think he's ever dabbled in production.

B

Richard Wilson

Post 3

Pimms

Richard Wilson the actor has definitely dabbled in dramatic direction on stage and TV, if not production. You're probably correct though -likely to be 'a' rather than 'the'

It always amused me for that reason to see 'Michael Jackson' listed in the credits to Blackadder smiley - laugh

Pimms

Richard Wilson

Post 4

shrinkwrapped

Michael Jackson was controller of Channel 4 for a while, and George Harrison works for Nintendo of America!

Richard Wilson

Post 5

Thin Lizzy

Well, there was a series years ago called Operavox, which was basically opera which had been animated, shortened to half an hour and translated into English and the team included David Seaman and Amanda Holden. Lol!

Richard Wilson

Post 6

Monty_PythonFjords

Sometimes the Executive Producer is someone who has endorsed the program to help it get made. Wilson knew ol' Angus, so it is possible.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more