This is the Message Centre for Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

That would be 12 years

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

smiley - erm difficult to start with
'Insanity is a gradual process do not rush it' Ford after jumping in and out his glass of gin
----------------------------------------------------

This is my Journal: Why I left this site, why I ruined my own life or rather why I gave up.

This site gave me the feeling of home, like nowhere else.
In a way I could not stand that, I felt (feel) like I am here (be it annoying, talkative, whatever) just valued for what and

who I am, not so in real life.
Real life feels like I am just a piece of furniture, beeing used, tossed aside if abstructing, ignored at best.

'You can not even eat the smiley - crisps out of the bag!' as I go getting a bowl to drop the crunched last remains of the smiley - crisps into.
Far from constructive comment, just me creating an Ad Hoc solution for something silly and annoying.
I really feel beeing a Boops as in Sly & Robbie - 'Boops (Here to go)' {This song seems to be in 'Jamaican Patois' and a
Patois Boop is not what I hear a Boops is in the song}

On here I get a hug for beeing a sockpuppet, the 'respect' I deserve for trying to defy a problem.

I just did not show up for w*rk from a certain moment on, it was a great job, good friendly respectfull colleagues, anything

perfect, smooth and fine, however I got more and more reluctant getting 'home' afterwards.

Lots of smiley - weird things have happened, Redfishy had a cerebral haemorrhage (Berry Aneurysm, sub-arachnoid haemorrhage) , both
kids have smiley - elvised.

I see a psychotherapist every few days, he says I am behaving perfectly good as the smiley - tit I am, be it a little autistic (not
any surprise on that diagnose).

-------------------------------------------------------------
This is me, this is not me as I want myself to be, I am the way I am, deal with it.
(Trillian reporting 'we have normality, deal with it'.)

More boring aspects for leaving were the drag the BBC systems created on my computers, a little overpowered by trying to keep
everything running smoothly (Job, housework, attending the kids)

NB the Beep is still informed about any page you view in brunel.

Traveller in Time smiley - tit still not happy with or whithout HooToo

)^(

That would be 12 years

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

"I am the way I am, deal with it"
smiley - applause so. correct.

took me a while to get that one in my head.... now I have.... the world can just do what it wants with it.... - its out there, and then a SEP! smiley - zen and we.... I missed you when not here smiley - sadface - arn't we all a bit autistic in some ways? smiley - zen normality is so overrated... trust me, I had a brush with it... and just rejected it outright smiley - biggrin hootoo is home... even if... not the same as once it was, perhaps smiley - zensmiley - magic

That would be 12 years

Post 3

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs completely distracted by the birds
"Well it took me days to formulate, Pliny seconds to gibber up the line breaks.

Anyway smiley - ta

smiley - nur And HooToo not beeing the same, well it has not been 'the same' ever, for more then a day. smiley - run

It looks as if those little birds shift position each time I look down to type.

(On posting here you see three Albatrosses and a load of smiley - tits tiny on the sides and large in the center. "

That would be 12 years

Post 4

You do?! how odd... I get purple dancing badgers.... though they're.... sort of everywhere thesedays smiley - laughsmiley - sillysmiley - weirdsmiley - biggrinsmiley - silly

That would be 12 years

Post 5

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs scrolling far enough down to not see the birds
"Well about dancing smiley - badger
smiley - badgersmiley - badgersmiley - badgersmiley - badger
smiley - spacesmiley - badgersmiley - badger
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - discosmiley - badgersmiley - badger
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - discosmiley - badgersmiley - badger

They do dance now giving them purple hair and making them ask your gender? smiley - weirdsmiley - biggrin "

That would be 12 years

Post 6

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs listening Balkan Beat Box - Pachima
"It is on the radio, somewhere . . ."

That would be 12 years

Post 7

smiley - weird is so my life now smiley - laugh good job I'm kinda keen on smiley - weird really... smiley - biggrinsmiley - boingsmiley - badgersmiley - pandasmiley - zen I do touch base with reality occoasionally.... but useually just not necessarily in a very sensible way smiley - snork

That would be 12 years

Post 8

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his birthday hat
"< F68120?thread=277473 > still remember as if it was yesterday
smiley - biggrin "

That would be 12 years

Post 9

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs also in party gear smiley - disco
"Seems I can find nearly anything on this site.

Still searching for 'Reliable external sources' for the community aspect of the site, however also internal evidence seems scarce these days. Well as we use to say smiley - dontpanicsmiley - magic

smiley - bubblysmiley - coffeesmiley - teasmiley - alesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - pggb
The latter was textonly present at my early parties though not as bright and sparkly as these days. "

That would be 12 years

Post 10

Digital Led . . ignorance is bliss

How about sneaking out? it seems we are the only one except for 2legs. Well with them at a party it is a crowd smiley - cheers

That would be 12 years

Post 11

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs running circles
"Is there a way out? never found it. "

That would be 12 years

Post 12

Traveller in Time smiley - tit party hat keeps sliding to one side
"Took 10 3 4 then 2 hours to drop off the t<./>info</.>il and very curious what Pliny will do with that link smiley - cheers"

That would be 12 years

Post 13

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs still slowly working on the Burning man Entry
"Seems to stay a quiet day "

That would be 12 years

Post 14

Traveller in Time smiley - tit with a sick bird (red back parakeet)
"She has been ill since saturday, after taking a bath she was lying on the bottom of the cage. Still breathing but silent.

She still does not like hands, but accepts me setting her on her feet and giving her some water with a syringe. Cleaned her sunday as while laying on her back her tail will get dirty. Still responsive still laying on the bottom, now on a piece of cloth, actually hiding under a corner of the cloth as if she is afraid of the light.

Glad her mate still feeds her (as if she is breeding) he does that for more then two years now smiley - silly. "

That would be 12 years

Post 15

Digital Led . . ignorance is bliss

Sadly I have to inform, smiley - tit is locked in Pliny
Get an Error on any other skin.
Can not post a Journal. Redirected to Oops.
Can not post anything. Redirected to Oops.

Effectively banned.

That would be 12 years

Post 16

ITIWBS

Have you tried accessing one of the Ripley skins from 'settings'?

That would be 12 years

Post 17

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs on his head
"Thanks for the suggestion to help, it is a technical defect beyond my control.
Also thanks for writing your trust in me in the announcement (check your message space).

As long as I am not invited as Technical Volunteer it is legally beyond my scope to disassamble any of the underlying code. The best I can do is watching what happens.

smiley - sorry I am technically an Ex-Guru and even after less then 42 days back on the site I think I comprehend most of it.

Currently the bit for pre moderation is set on the smiley - tit account and while posting already was difficult (often Oops and Errors) now it is completely impossible. (I tried for more then two hours to get anything on the site with several browsers and computers used)."

That would be 12 years

Post 18

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs not allowed near the birds
"Traveller asked me to inform you the little bird is doing better every day. She has been standing on the floor, and even seems to be walking around."

That would be 12 years

Post 19

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"I can post again smiley - wow "

That would be 12 years

Post 20

ITIWBS

Something that's been worrying me, if I back page using the arrows, it takes me back to the sign in page, and then I have to sign in again before I can post.

In the same circumstances, if I page forward to get off the sign in page, then hit one of buttons to move to the next 20 posts, I'm moved from Brunel to Pliny.

Key: Complain about this post

That would be 12 years

More Conversations for Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more