This is the Message Centre for Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Deja Vu

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Great my t<./>info</.>il cap works again smiley - biggrin

Total Registered Members

991107 Researchers have become members since we launched on April 28, 1999.

99200 Researchers about now.

Something is wrong with the sentence ? We were Researchers before we became member of the site ? We are members, not Researchers anymore ?

When I became Researcher (exactly three years ago) I had a look for some hours, signed in and more or less waited some hours to see what (if) something would happen. Well some things changed after I was online. At first I had been browsing the site in Brunel, only after Registering I was diverted to Alabaster.

Took me several pages to realise it was the same site. smiley - magic And there was so much to read, many interesting subjects came along. Never had seen any site like this.

Deja Vu

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Me neithersmiley - ok

Happy hootooversary smiley - titTiTsmiley - biggrin

Deja Vu

Post 3

Jabberwock

Yeah, happy Hootoobirthday TiT smiley - titsmiley - oksmiley - ok

Jab smiley - ok

Deja Vu

Post 4

LMScott

Hi TT.

Nice to see u,

Deja Vu, is it.
Or is it just strange that this post arrived on my old G.W page today.

Cheers H.
smiley - magic

Deja Vu

Post 5

Snailrind

smiley - cakesmiley - bubblysmiley - tit

Deja Vu

Post 6

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit 'flooded' with writing emails
"Good to see you smiley - cheers, did you not change to HooToo one day ? "

Deja Vu

Post 7

LMScott

Thanks for the mail T.T. yes I do have a page on here, but I do not find it easy to work with, Picked your reply up on G.W. and found you an "Who's on line"
I still post a bit on "More Writing" which is identical to our old G.W. but it is very quiet, nice people but not much reviewing.
Looking forward to a good summer actually, motor bike open road etc.

Take care old friend,

Cheers H.
smiley - magic

Deja Vu

Post 8

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

merry christmass tinker smiley - bubbly

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more