A Conversation for The Boars Head

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 141

BIRIYANI RETURNS

sadly yeah i been workin...dint get home till nearly 1...day off tomoz tho(YIPPPEEEEEEEEE)...IV BEEN TAKIN THE P1$$ EDS home...grrrrrrrrrrr...well u av seen the waltons aint ya ???...G-NITE MAR,G-NIGHT PAR....G-NITE JIM BOB,,,G-NIGHT....oh friggin ell,just get off the smiley - bleepin bus,,,i gotta home too ya know !!!!!...know wot i mean ???

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 142

Researcher 234607

errr no ta smiley - laugh just keep the lights on smiley - ta very much...he looks a bit shady with that brown flasher mac on smiley - yikes
night then malo...i said that to u ages ago!!!
smiley - hug

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 143

Researcher 234607

i was the same when i was the manageress of a shop...when i worked till 10pm, all the drunks were arriving at the last minute at the weekends for there booze..i was ALWAYS late out smiley - grr

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 144

BIRIYANI RETURNS

after a week of lates,in the HEAT of the day,,,to end the week wiv the last run to a town on outskirts of sheffield is always a busy trip...

i got me noodles dun...9p a pkt from netto,,not to bad either,wiv a clove of the old garlic in !!!

lol

did ya get ur chores dun then ??

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 145

Researcher 234607

wooohooooo ur the last of the big spenders smiley - laugh

what choressmiley - huh

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 146

BIRIYANI RETURNS

i thought u said earlier u got summat to do..lol...or was that some1 else ????...uuhhmmmm,i 4got !!

hey,these noodles r ok,i wouldnt buy em other wise !!...

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 147

Researcher 234607

well im off to bed smiley - yawn

smiley - run and gives the place a quick tidy up n clean
smiley - run n switches all lights off

oohhh hope theres no lol

locks door on way out, will hand keys in tomorrow smiley - biggrin

totty smiley - smiley

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 148

BIRIYANI RETURNS

i thought u said earlier u got summat to do..lol...or was that some1 else ????...uuhhmmmm,i 4got !!

hey,these noodles r ok,i wouldnt buy em other wise !!...

smiley - winkeye

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 149

Researcher 234607

arrghhhhh dont do that too me curryman!! smiley - laugh i thought i heard a smiley - ghost but its just u lol
right come on man time to lock up...im off to bed smiley - zzz

night night smiley - hug

locks door AGAIN and smiley - run home smiley - smiley

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 150

BIRIYANI RETURNS

ok....sleepwell totty...i better put my torch on then if ur switchin lights out..

spk soonsmiley - rose

xxxxxx

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 151

Researcher 234607

unlocks door AGAIN and grabs curryman by the right ear and drags him out the door....IM NOT OPENING AND SHUTTING THSI ROOM ALL NIGHT smiley - laugh

night night smiley - smiley

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 152

BIRIYANI RETURNS

wot i do now ???..lol...system went funny...oh well,must be the digi box tired again......i'd tell u a bedtime story but as i got my brown rain coat,i may be carted off by the cops.....i better get a move on b4 they see...smiley - run

smiley - run

smiley - run

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 153

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley pops head in and looks around, gladly notices that TOTTY has even managed to clean up, now that is a miraclesmiley - magicsmiley - wow

Regards BNsmiley - blue.xxx

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 154

Nonametraveller

Stumbles in bleary eyed.....have i missed the dancing then...?

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 155

Researcher 224352

noname
yep you missed it, but i have the whole show on tape, if you would like to see bluenoseld about obtaining a copy then you can find him here.U222603 smiley - biggrin

Malo
smiley - rainbow

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 156

Researcher 224352

U222603 there the link again i dont know why it didnt work the first timesmiley - blush well now you can get to blues page n get your copy of the tartan totty lapdance, why not buy your friends a copy they wont be disapointed smiley - biggrin

Malo
smiley - rainbow

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 157

Researcher 234607

malo...

well i hope i can get a few copies first..seeing as it was ME doing all the hard work last night smiley - laugh

BN...

whats so shocking about me tidying up!!! i like to keep things in order and clean so smiley - nahnah lol

NNT...

i wouldnt worry about it, u didnt miss that much smiley - yikes

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 158

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley i dont know about that TOOTS, you havent seen the background shotssmiley - laugh

Mind you i hope that Malosmiley - spacehas put the edited version outsmiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye

smiley - love as always BNsmiley - blue.xxx

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 159

AngelicWitch (ACE)

Anyone need any help?

The FUNCTION ROOM

Post 160

Nonametraveller

Buon Giorno Angelicwitch....Comme sta?

Key: Complain about this post