This is the Message Centre for JammyDodger3000

ace's welcome JammyDoctor3000!

Post 1

j_z_d

I'm popping by as one of the assistant community editors here, aka <./>aces</.>. We greet newbies such as yourself*extends hand for handshake*and help you get nicely settled. To familiarize yourself with everything carefully review Feisor's list of Hints and Links at A719840. Among the many items you'll discover there are the assortment of <./>smileys</.>. However a thorough investigation will reveal much Much more!

Further down the list you'll find both our weekly newspaper <./>thepost</.> and it's links page. Clicking on The h2g2 Post's Links Page uncovers numerous other points of interest, such as the Researchers' smiley - earthMap at A5076614 and the Regional Researchers' Groups at A660313 as well as the Living Earth Society at A765263. Also of interest might be the All-New Researchers' Birthday Page at A293195 or-among other things-the Personal Space Workshop at A1123354. Just my smiley - 2cents but the Workshop may be useful as a supplement to Spicing Up Your User Page, which Feisor refers you to.

So take your time going over that and refer back to it as need be. Should you have any questions feel free to leave me a message. Simply use the 'Reply' button below and I'll try to get back to you promptly, alright. smiley - cheers

ace's welcome JammyDoDGEr3000!

Post 2

j_z_d

smiley - sorryjust my rather dodgy typos....there's Always a couple that I can't dodge and they smack me right in the face!smiley - winkeye

ace's welcome JammyDoDGEr3000!

Post 3

j_z_d

Hmm, just a thought smiley - huh could it be that my fingers need to see a smiley - doctor, which is why they typed 'octor' rather than 'odger'? smiley - weird

Key: Complain about this post

ace's welcome JammyDoctor3000!

More Conversations for JammyDodger3000

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more