smiley - wow

Become a Wizard

Post 762

ginge21

Character's Name:Lathorian
Strongest Area of Magic: Conjuration
2nd Strongest Area of Magic:Alteration
House:Raven Claw
Wand Enchantment (what your wand gets its magic from Harry's was a Phoenix Feather):Dragons heart string
School Pet:Lumber, the Imp

Become a Wizard

Post 763

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Hello Lathorian, welcome to Hogwarts. We sorta arnt really doing anything but hopefully it might pick up a lil more.

Become a Wizard

Post 764

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

can but hope smiley - laugh
havent seen a fellow student around for a while...
not that i would ever civalise with a ravenclaw unless i had no choice...

Become a Wizard

Post 765

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs

This seems slightly dead. Is it?

Become a Wizard

Post 766

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

yes... i beleve it is...

Become a Wizard

Post 767

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

*Decides to liven things up.*
Tier-Pargon-Pargon-Aretak-Pargon-Pargon-Mantorok-Pargon-Pargon

*Wind picks up and seems to be screaming. It blows my hair back in a very dramatic way.* Behold, The Black Guardian appears! A nearly invincible Demon fom beyond the veil of reality! To merely look upon it is to look upon the very face of insanity! See it, and tremble...!

Lively enough for ya?

Become a Wizard

Post 768

ginge21

could be worse

Become a Wizard

Post 769

Hilarious Joke

Ok, let's make a goal for our on-line Hoggy Warts.

Become a Wizard

Post 770

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Ok, well we started out strong, but the school itself wasnt ready when people started joining it. We only had a few handful of teachers and heads of houses. It saddens me that it ended up this way.

Become a Wizard

Post 771

smiley - sadface

Become a Wizard

Post 772

Hilarious Joke

smiley - sadface

Become a Wizard

Post 773

smiley - blue

Become a Wizard

Post 774

Damien Yukai (On a Date With Destiny)

Character's Name: Damien Yukai
Strongest Area of Magic: Channeling
2nd Strongest Area of Magic: Charms
House: Slytherin
Wand Enchantment (what your wand gets its magic from Harry's was a Phoenix Feather): My wand is made of Dragon bone, and its core is a shard of the Souledge
School Pet: A Falcon

Become a Wizard

Post 775

Character's Name: Damien Yukai
Strongest Area of Magic: Channeling
2nd Strongest Area of Magic: Charms
House: Slytherin
Wand Enchantment (what your wand gets its magic from Harry's was a Phoenix Feather): My wand is made of Dragon bone, and its core is a shard of the Shikon Jewel
School Pet: A Falcon

Become a Wizard

Post 776

Hilarious Joke

I think that to improve this whole situation, we have to work on a few things.
The whole concept is terrific, we just need to make it a bit more interactive.
I am willing to do something for the site, if someone else wants me to do so.
Anyway, I was thinking, maybe each character should have 'stats' for things like Charms, Transfiguration, Attack etc.
These could be improved by going through special classes (where perhaps a dice is rolled a certain number of times, and if the number on any roll is 1 or 2, the skill is improved).
This is just an idea...

Become a Wizard

Post 777

good idea, but in my experience, in internet things like this depending on honesty, things go awry because of the human nature to tell untruths. but really, things were ok when I was RPing as Kiro Yukai on this site...

Become a Wizard

Post 778

Hilarious Joke

Yeah, the role-playing was fun, it was just annoying how some people seemed all-powerful. It's hard to balance strengths and weaknesses when you are making up what is happening.

Become a Wizard

Post 779

Ok. here's what we can do. We don't roll for stats, we are given so many stat points to distribute as we please. by attending classes and doing assignments, we can earn additional stat points. only teachers or staff members can give out stat points, but they are forbidden from truly playing, making them nuetral. a teacher/staff member may roll for battles and whatnot as well, but never a student. this may eliminate a threat of dishonesty in gameplay. also, we may aquire items and other Items to do miscilaneous effects, but if we do something like this, we must have concrete rules written down on an Apage. any other ideas

Become a Wizard

Post 780

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

Maybe the teachers could have a bigger role, like accompanying students on particularly dangerous quests. I'm a teacher and I do kinda want to play as well.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more