A Conversation for I HATE POLITICAL RANTS

Peer Review: A998832 - I HATE POLITICAL RANTS

Post 1

tadpole

Entry: I HATE POLITICAL RANTS - A998832
Author: tadpole - U221699

hello, i have a new nickname as well.
ummm, this is probably reactionary codswallop, but maybe it is...

A998832 - I HATE POLITICAL RANTS

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hello tadpole! (Who were you before?)

I'm suspecting that you're fairly new to h2g2, as this entry doesn't fit the Edited Entry guidelines, which is what putting something in Peer Review is all about. See Writing-Guidelines.

That doesn't mean that there isn't a place for this writing. One of the discussion forums/fora might be more appropriate.

I'd suggest taking this out of Peer Review and submitting it to one of the discussion threads.

Good luck.smiley - smiley

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Post 3

Galen

hi zarquon!
how are you doing? you took the words right out of my mouth, it has been a long time since i have talked to you!smiley - hug

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Recovering from the 'flu, Galen. How are you?smiley - smiley

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Post 5

Galen

oh, currently doing a huge english project and getting ready for ym play, the shows are this coming weekend... i am bilbo baggins! really busy, but enjoying life!

Post 6

Back_Ache

I think this is the seed of a nice little article, step one is for you to read it out-loud and hear afresh how it sounds, step two twiddle with the article following your ideas from step one, step three is for you to go through the tedium of a grammar, capitalisation and spelling check, step four is for you to come back again to peer review for some more ideas.

Post 7

Friar

I agree with ZSF in that the article as it stands, while full of good points, does not relaly line up with the EG standards in the writing guidelines (see ZSF's fancy link above)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I HATE POLITICAL RANTS

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more