This is the Message Centre for smurfles

Nobody wins!!

Post 1

smurfles

Just a short entry today!!
I have decided to take a break from posting on H2G2.I won't say that i won't be back,i shall still be around,from time to time. There have been some rather unpleasant things said,and i know that some people,impartial or not,are not posting as much as they used to, to my postings.I am not going to get stressed every time i come into the site,so just leave me a message if you'd like to,and if it's important ,most have my e-mail address!!!Catch ya later.

Nobody wins!!

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - sorry to hear that, Sal. smiley - hug

I often miss conversations, especially when I've left 20 or more ace messages, but I really don't intentionally ignore you (or anybody else for that matter).

Be well. smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Nobody wins!!

Post 3

Shhhhh

You take care of yourself Smurfles smiley - hug

Illegitimis non carborundum sort of thing eh!! smiley - ok

Nobody wins!!

Post 4

I'm not really here

I'm sorry to hear that. smiley - sadface The place won't be the same without you. smiley - hug

Nobody wins!!

Post 5

frenchbean

smiley - bleep Do you want me to send my big brothers round to duff anybody up? smiley - evilgrin

Nobody wins!!

Post 6

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi sal
-
we have known each other since the 80,s, im always around on the h2g2 or my email are on the page
-
sometimes i wonder why i come back yr after yr,lol
-
i fought to beat the system a long time back, thrown off, kicked off the sso, using old betsie, so im not ready to throw the towel in yet lol.
-
and as i use it mainly from here and have nothing else, i,ll still be here till my toes curl lol.
-
take care sal, smiley - dragon jimbob xxsmiley - rosexx

Nobody wins!!

Post 7

BMT

Sorry to hear this Smurfles, its a shame when someone feels they have to leave because of a minority who don't know how to behave or to have a reasoned debate without resort to nasty, personal attacks. As your tag says, there's 2 sides to every story, at the very least folk should be mature enough to agree to disagree and move on.
Take care. smiley - hugsmiley - spacesmiley - rose

smiley - cat

Nobody wins!!

Post 8

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Don't you go staying away too long, Sal... Just have a little rest smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

Nobody wins!!

Post 9

Websailor

Sal, Keep in touch. I don't take sides, and life's too short to spend it being upset and offended.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Nobody wins!!

Post 10

scorp

Oh Smurfles! I'm so sorry - Like Websailor - I try not to take sides; but I don't know what happened in this instance anyway. I will e-mail you if I can find your addy amongst the chaos that is my new e-mail system. If not, can I ask Websailor for it? smiley - hug

Scorp

Nobody wins!!

Post 11

Websailor

Yes, do ask me Scorp, as I don't have your new addie yet. I am sure Sal will say if she would rather I didn't.

Nobody wins!!

Post 12

Reality Manipulator

smiley - sorryI am sorry Sal to hear that you are leavingsmiley - hugsmiley - cuddle

Take caresmiley - rosesmiley - cuddle

Nobody wins!!

Post 13

Smudger879n

Will miss you Smurfles,smiley - erm dont stay away too longsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Nobody wins!!

Post 14

smurfles

smiley - smileyThank you to everyone for your lovely postings,it's nice to know i have such lovely friends in heresmiley - hugs
A visit to the doctor yesterday,so i should be feeling a little better soon,i hope.
Websailorsmiley - dragon,of course you can pass my e-mail addy on to scorp,it would be lovely to hear from you scorp.Off for my smiley - tea now,catch everyone soon.

Nobody wins!!

Post 15

Let's hope you will be springing smiley - somersault back to us soon smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Nobody wins!!

Post 16

Websailor

Scorpio_smiley - witch

Can you email me for Smurfles email addie. I still l don't have your new one.

Nobody wins!!

Post 17

Websailor

Smurfles and Scorp, addie winging it's way.

Nobody wins!!

Post 18

scorp

Got it thanks WSsmiley - hug

Nobody wins!!

Post 19

smurfles

smiley - wah no e-mail addy's or e-mails landed here as yet!!

Nobody wins!!

Post 20

You haven't?

Oh!.. I'm sure I didn't break anymore email addy's! smiley - yikes

smiley - blush

Key: Complain about this post