This is the Message Centre for smurfles

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 41

Smudger879n

Ive got to wait until 7th April for it to be installed TKsmiley - erm cant waitsmiley - laugh

Ive still managed a few CDs that Ive made so far, but it will be faster when I get my 250KP/s. 5 Times fastersmiley - wowsmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 42

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

*still struggling with mine*

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 43

smurfles

smiley - discohey there abbi...i can see you!!how ever did we manage to be online together??smiley - rosexx

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 44

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Darn missed you!
That was my last post this AM.
smiley - silly

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 45

Smudger879n

Whats the problem with yours then Abbi?smiley - erm
I thought you were already on Broadbandsmiley - ok I can D/Load a song in 8mins if there are a few others on it from the same HUBsmiley - ok

Smurfles & Abbi, I see neither of you are on line just now (no eyes)

BYW Smurfles, I was reading all the Bumff that I got from Blueyonder today about going on Broadband, and it said there that you can go Broadband" interenet, even if you are a Digi Box user?
I never knew that beforesmiley - oksmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 46

smurfles

i didn't know that smudger..see, we learn something new every day.It just shows that even us "old uns" can still learn.Much nicer than thinking we know everything at the ripe old age of 20 something eh!!!!!smiley - cheerssmudger.xx

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 47

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

No, it's at the age of 29 when you know everything, I should know, I'm 29 smiley - winkeye.

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 48

smurfles

Hi tone,i'm sure you're right!smiley - biggrini was been my usual ,sarcastic,self.smiley - grrsmiley - sorry,that was intended for a specific couple of people,Watch your e-mails11smiley - footinmouthsmiley - run

ABBI NORMAL???

Post 49

Smudger879n

Hi Folkssmiley - biggrin, Funny you should mention that (age for knwoing it all)smiley - erm As a neice of Mk2s family is 15 years old,smiley - erm and giving her Mum a hard time (a single Mum family)

Any way I was asked to have a talk with her, and I used a bit of my unhappy childhood just to let her know just how lucky she issmiley - ok

Its funny how every generation think they have invented the wheelsmiley - laugh
and they seem to forget that weve all been 15 at one timesmiley - ok
any way she is smiley - cool now, and Ive sworn her to secrecysmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for smurfles

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more