This is the Message Centre for smurfles

V.I.P.(part 2)

Post 1

smurfles

Hello everyone.It is just a week since I lost my contact with H2G2 on a regular basis.I am missing everyone,but i just had a quick look round the site,so i don't know everything that's been happening.
However.i am concerned about all the postings that are been "moderated".I would just like to say,whoever has adopted this stupid habit ,really ought to stop.I hope that before long we might be able to return to the site,but by using the tactic
you are only making the process of getting digibox users back to the site even harder.
Once telewest have reached a decision,it would be nice to think that H2G2 will welcome us back.By causing more problems ,you are going to make that impossible.PLEASE STOP AND THINK.......let's just get back to the site as soon as possible..we can't undo what's already been done.

V.I.P.(part 2)

Post 2

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi sal im at the library, i caught you message as i was checking out whats happening.

its taking ages to find the threads, and some have stopped jimsmiley - love

V.I.P.(part 2)

Post 3

Smudger879n

Hi Salsmiley - biggrin, Glad to hear from you againsmiley - ok
Hope to catch you again soonsmiley - oksmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

V.I.P.(part 2)

Post 4

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

Glad to hear from you sal!smiley - biggrin

Some of us here still hold out hope that Telepest will come to their senses and allow you back on, and that some of our users remember what community means!

V.I.P.(part 2)

Post 5

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

smiley - wah I missed you Sal.
*sigh*

Does anybody know whom could use some computer equipment?
There is a page setup, I can leave a link here if it would help.
I am not sure if people can find it.
clzoomer and others are organizing somethings offered to those disabled and digibox users first, then others later possibly.

V.I.P.(part 2)

Post 6

Smudger879n

Hi Abbi, I think that being able to go on-line, is great for us disabled folk no matter how its done!
It helps me any way by being able to communicate with other peolple, and is especially good in an emergency!!
Seems a shame that were is no scheme to allow all disabled folk access to the netsmiley - ermsmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

V.I.P.(part 2)

Post 7

Smudger there is access for disabled in some areas.
They have links for disabled web help, suggestions and equipment on the links given on the help page that is being set up. I will try to find that thread again.

V.I.P.(part 2)

Post 8

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F19585?thread=380482

V.I.P.(part 2)

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

hi there sal, I don't really understand what it's all about, just see the results it causessmiley - wah
does your email work without the digibox? I could send you a mail once again
smiley - lovensmiley - hugs claudia

V.I.P.(part 2)

Post 10

Smudger879n

Good thread that one Abbismiley - ok
I wonder why there is no government scheme to encourage disabled people who are stuck inside all day, to have internet accesssmiley - erm
I know for a fact that it has changed my life a great dealsmiley - oksmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Key: Complain about this post