This is the Message Centre for smurfles

VERY IMPORTANT POST!!

Post 41

deepdaleduck

Hi, i am lucky as i have smurfles email address .so i can still keep intouch,, i can't for the life of me understand , why t/west digibox persons can not acessed this site...it does not cost anything to be in here,, so why has the plug been pulled,, i have a digi box from t/west, and that is how i found h2g2,, and made lots of special friends.. but i have a computer now, so gan get access through this... It is very sad, that some one can take pleasure away from some one else.. what harm is sal or any other t/west digi box doing???? As for youmee2, that lost me a lot of friends when it came out.. ld was a good place for meeting people then came along yoomee2, and charges,, i dont use yoomee2, as it was very expensive.. so come on leave h2g2 open to all people...and leave sal alone... let her have her space in here back...

VERY IMPORTANT POST!!

Post 42

adreambabe

Hi,
I know smurfles very well, and i agree with you whole heartely she is a great person i have known her for at least 2yr, we met through the old LD family room, i think of her as my family.
I cannot for the life of me understand why the service is been stopped, so i hope every 1 has a say and stand up to be counted use our voices together to get the powers that be to put the plug back and give the service for smurfles and all those who use it.
I might not have been good at wording this message, but i think all of those who know me, will understand what i,m trying to say.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

VERY IMPORTANT POST!!

Post 43

serenity

A WORD OF WARNING TO YOU ALL..

several people who are owners of digiboxes, have now recieved pathetic but distressing emails from these cohorts.

please be careful when giving out your email addresses.

VERY IMPORTANT POST!!

Post 44

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

smiley - sadface

VERY IMPORTANT POST!!

Post 45

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

I couldn't agree
with you more.

smiley - sadface

VERY IMPORTANT POST!!

Post 46

helena9

HEAR HEAR!

VERY IMPORTANT POST!!

Post 47

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

Thats nice of them isn't it? Community, people, community its a simple concept, we all interact as a community online here at h2g2, however little we contribute to the edited guide. I wish that some people would realise that community should engender a feeling of togetherness, rather than first using what I feel are frankly dubious reasons for throwing out a big chunk of our *community* then emailing them to rub it in smiley - yuk. And I can justify dubious, illegal theft of a small ammount of bandwidth, I would expect that like most of us with pc's they have at some point illegally shared files, even if only sending a song via email.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for smurfles

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more