This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

rex is not up to par today

Post 421

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

i think that was what caused to fiasco

it was nuts this morning our town the buses are in a right state

when it got to town mine instead of going pst the interchange no out of action

it went straight on and down the the start of leeds road

i had to walk all through the ruddy town avoiding taxi cars at crossing

at the carpark at the broadway center a pratt was not going to stop to let us get over the gap i stood infront of the car he shouted get out of the way i pointed to the crossway he saw a cop coming along and went very silent lol jimbob

Post 422

ps no real idea where the bus goes from it now could be stand b instead of stand see one on one side other across the road what fun lol jimbob

Post 423

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Due to "political correctness etc" smiley - grr MANY past tv shows/programs would NOW break the "ethics code" and be classed as racist and other "opinions etc"

Humour! covers everything in the world - It's NOT racistsmiley - grr It's to make people laugh etc etc!!!

Post 424

as if we are going nuts they are now sending us part way across to town then across the the broadway car parikng thing but we still have to wait because some driver wont wait to get in or out more barriers are going up all over the ruddy town

we have a building site from top to bottom its all barmy jimbob

Post 425

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Tell me about it. One major road here is closed for the next six months and the only bridge between us and the neighbouring island is halfway closed.

To make things worse about a quarter of our city and our major shopping center is on the other side...

Two railways out of the city are also closed which means switching to and from busses smiley - groan

I'm glad I don't have to commute anymore smiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

Post 426

the mystry of the path is now know the center of bradford is to be traffic not allowed what fun

its called pedstrianised my spelling is yuck lol you get the drift jimbob

Post 427

two updates
the bus area we have is now a mess ovr 10 buses at a time at 4 or 5ish

so im going to go to a shelter up past the front of the kaput bustation

and get it at the top of a hill two stops out or at bottom end near the police station

ive rang the enviarment health my spelling lol,

told hem i found out the two that came to hear the fiasco parked infront of the ruddy house they came for,to hear the same song over and over ggrr so now its see what happens jimbob

Post 428

looks like google is about to throw us a bad and nasty they are changing how it works could be a problem for me at the library ggrr

the so called music venue is now almost defunked the nec who every they are looks like they going to back out to run it the building is still being done but the writings on the wall.

i think the so called yorkshire mayor as upset them some how lol jimbob

Post 429

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smileySwitch to - duckduck.co! Jim

Check it out smiley - ok

Post 430

some discusting lol

ive been sorting out my side story guides they look better with the header as well a sort of brown or reddish lol

the town here is even worse today detoirs all over the place

at least i remembered this time to get some strimmer cable but still wet so roll on the sunshine some hope at the moment lol jimbob

Post 431

It's a cold spring this year, that's for sure smiley - erm

Post 432

i got some news that will be great, the original owner of the house next door is coming back to the house soon.

the woman and the idiots are leaving soon i hope stuff is going out as i write i hope a van was there jimbob

Post 433

That *is* good news smiley - ok Congrats!

Post 434

ive just updated and in color with ref to one and all the the last flight of ew277,it looks great i left the pic in black and white
and took out the brs its more compact aint lost the knack

ps got a cratch card its my 7th £500 lol jimbob

Post 435

Congrats smiley - ok

Post 436

smiley - sadfaceAlas Jim - when you put the "pound" sign in hootoo, due to the hack a while agosmiley - sadface
You'll have to now put "pound stirling" or "a quid" smiley - biggrin

Post 437

started something this morning but dont know what the result will be

i rang the envirment health to say i was not going to let the fiasco they caused go lightly, the woman and friend that come over 8 month ago now i found out parked outside the house the noise was from

so i want a apoligy my spelling lol, at least for the way its been affecting me, two mild heart attacks and a bad infarction

i have now to take a high rated tab at night about 6pm for ever

two letter saying they cant do anything no noise, aids are not working good or, tinitus, if they dont come or do the write thing i can see a solicitor who will take them both that where in the car to court for neglegents or malining my name, so lets see what happens lol jimbob

Post 438

put it on the wrong thread lol opps thats with doing my nut lol jimbob

Post 439

never mind im always doing it nuts its printed out pounds stirling lol my sort them on here jimbob

Post 440

"so i want a apoligy my spelling lol, at least for the way its been affecting me, two mild heart attacks and a bad infarction"

Jim! Health comes first at any time mate ok! Sod spelling etc - just see to your health matesmiley - hugsmiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more