This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

rex is not up to par today

Post 361

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

sorry keyboards are a load of dodo here lol jimbob

Post 362

before i forget the main bradford guide ive now printed off in my portfolio lol and updated the china one with links pics not possible ggrr back intouch with nikita in china jimbob

Post 363

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

The sun was also seen here today - but only all too briefly smiley - sadface

Post 364

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

U551837
This lady was the first person I "spoke" to on hootoosmiley - smileyas she "contacted" me as to "introduce" me to hootoo..

I have been a personal friend to her and her entire family since 2008smiley - magicin real-life smiley - smileymeetings etc (long story)

True folk can suss out who is for "real" and who are false smiley - smileyvisa internet friendships etcsmiley - smiley

Me and Jim have metsmiley - smiley

Post 365

I know her well smiley - ok That is to say we have met on hootoo a number of times and in person in London in - er - years ago. We didn't get to talk much, but then there were so many hitchhikers I hardly got to talk very much with any of them smiley - shrug

I know Jim and you met once in - er - Hull, was it? I have seen photos

First to contact me was Shazz. Secondly came smiley - galaxysmiley - diva if memory serves smiley - huh

Post 366

hi ptp i met prof at his house many years back now lol

and in hull never saw any from hull after that weekend away

it was a nightmare end i was on the train home and the front end derailed, was hours before i got home after 12 midnight i think

i met pagan moon in blackpool one year and also jinty in huddersfield i think it was cant remember meeting anyone else jimbob

Post 367

I remember the name Pagan Moon but Jinty? Nah, not a clou smiley - huh

I've been near a few derailed trains in my time but thank Bob never aboard one.
Yet.
Knock on wood! smiley - erm

Post 368

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Over the years I've been in Hootoo, there have been "some" who "turned out" NOT to be "true" to what their hootoo "image" depicted smiley - sadfaceif you get my drift!

Post 369

I know. But I was never too disappointed smiley - ok

Post 370

The percentage of good folk here way out do the "bad" onessmiley - smiley

Post 371

That is my experience also <3

Post 372

i still remeber the incident gnomon was going to bring me into leeds to get home but a person no names got him to take a trip that was a waste of time in the end it was closed

so he took me to get a train direct to bradford but just about half way we came to a grinding halt not sure what happened but the front end somewhere derailed no idea how long we where on the train but buffet ones gave me and other a cuppa and a sandwich it was at midnight i got home i was tired but came online for a half hour or so lol jimbob

Post 373

Like I said to a friend earlier today: At our age we can't afford delays

Post 374

jinty was from scotland i met her once when she was in england

she spent a lot of her time going across a lake to a island her son i think it was locked after the lighthouse

my list at the bottom of the page is now defuncked for better than kaput lol jimbob

Post 375

JINTY. ...back in circulation again) this her till i think she passed away

Post 376

Found her. Still don't remember her. Last posted: Nov 6, 2006

Post 377

she was a nice lady only saw her once then i think h2 went into covid mode lol

just about to get the bus home should be end of a long road in about half or less then its probably the noisey neibour again ggrr jimbob

Post 378

Friends made through hootoo, met in real life or not yet met - still "know" who is "a friend" and not a "true friend"smiley - smiley

We've all heard and seen about internet scams/relationships etc smiley - sadface

BUT Hey! Intelligent smiley - winkeyefolk can sort the chaff outsmiley - smiley

Post 379

Yes. And so can we smiley - rofl

Post 380

I have had a saying for many a year smiley - smiley

What you see! Is what you get! I don't put on airs or graces for anyone!
I will NEVER portray anything other than me!smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more