This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

rex is not up to par today

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

the lady that takes him out at night took him on a way to see if there is a problem as he is now 16

on the way back she took him up a small uphill path he was lathargic and slowing down when he did the you know what half was normal other watery

she thinks he as eaten something that as turned him would,nt suprise me if them next door have thrown something over the fence

she took a sample of both to get a friend to see whats what claire is a dog sitter and walker when no working.

she was the one that brought him back with me after he got out

jimbob

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I am sorry to hear that and I hope he gets well again fast! smiley - erm

Post 3

he,s a bit better but the one that comes tonight i wont let her take him out he was a bit of this morning till he had something to heat and drink

as he wont drink water on its own i put a drop of milk in the bowl but he, s wise and i have to do it twice lol jimbob

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

1 year in a human life is equal to 7 year in a smiley - dogs life..

Therefore Jim, he's an old-age pensioner smiley - sadface

Our golden lab' was 15 yrs old when he passed smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface

"we" had to be cruel to be kind to himsmiley - sadfaceas his back legs "packed in" on him smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface

I hope he recovers and has a few more years smiley - oksmiley - ok

Post 5

16 is much for a big boy like Rex. I hope he gets okay again and can enjoy his old age again smiley - goodlucksmiley - dogsmiley - ok

Post 6

he,s back to about normal the bad poo as gone lol, so far he is eating normaly now but this morning he didnt go out front or back he dont like rain lol so coul;d be a little or large present but it dont faize me lol

jimbob

Post 7

So far so good. I don't like rain either, lol

Post 8

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

RAIN! Ha!

My mam has told me lies for yearssmiley - biggrinSHE says that water makes things grow smiley - smiley

t'aint done a bloody thing for me hairsmiley - wahsmiley - wahI 90% bald smiley - rofl

Post 9

Not to mention what smiley - fishsmiley - hsif frequently do in it smiley - whistle

Post 10

its one of them days rex wont eat so far but drank a half bowl of milk, my house phone went nuts then off ggrr, in the fiasco, i didnt put in my hearing aids so its a day of what comes next lol jimbob

Post 11

There's definitely something wrong. All this was supposed to happen yesterday. Friday the 13th smiley - yikes

Post 12

hi its been happening for day even the bbc sites on my page like the big screen as gone on bbc i had to add a web addy to the 2006 cup final to the match in link photos of the crowds

about half hour ago i was in poundland to pay the bill for my things at the till i dont use the auto things,

two lasses walked past me with loads of clothes and took my till i wasnt having it but the man had started to price them so i just said nothing

on good thing i went to starbucks for my second coffee it was a special needs no sugar all the staff do it lol jimbob

Post 13

Pal of mine was supposed to go to a golden wedding anniversay today but ended up in hospital instead. They drained 1.5 liters of fluid from his lungs. Friday 13th indeed smiley - sadface

Post 14

Bad luck etc "Friday 13th" or other datessmiley - biggrin

I KNOW when MY bad luck startedsmiley - sadfaceSometime in Novembersmiley - ermwhen me dad got randy smiley - ermbecause 9 month later MY bad luck started!!! smiley - laugh

Post 15

"It wasn't for bad luck
I wouldn't have no luck at all"

[Cream: Born under a bad sign]

Post 16

at about 1-pm yesterday rex was going down ill about 2pm claire came and we knew he wasnt going to make it.

she arranged with the pdsa i forgot i was still registered with them

we got there at 2-30ish and the vet looked him over and said he wouldn,t be able to recover and was glassy eyed so it was a no brainer to let him go

he was painlessly sent to sleep, i could have brought him home to put in the garden but with the mess the neibours had made i just let them do what was kneeded

got up this morning still not thinking then it hit me no rex in the alleyway not phone for two days so i just went back to sleep, and about 9-30 the phone rang was the doctor to confirm my appointment for bloods, rang off then rang again to remind me at the hospital a appointment later today for ears syringing suprised the phone was back lol jimbob

Post 17

I'm so sorry to hear Rex is gone. But I don't doubt it was the right decision. 16 years is a lot for a big dog.

Stay strong, my friend!

Post 18

Jim! I also am so sorry for your loss of Rex!

But! My friend, remember this! He had a good life under your "ownership" of himsmiley - hug He wanted for nothing and always received good care and love smiley - ok

Post 19

this morning i got up off the soaffa bed and thought time to feed rex then it hit me he isnt out there now

ive one more thing to sort out to make it all clear and a memory only to remember.

its to go in the back yard and remove the skiey things and grass i left hight near the fence so rex couldnt get anywhere near the plum things falling off the overhanging trees next door.

ive been keeping a written record of the off and off times of the crap noise from next door the eviramental health said to do 14 days and send it in i have so now we see whats happening

between the hours of 11 at night till 7 in the morning any acsess niose is not on so might get something done this time jimbob

Post 20

opps spikey tree things should have been the pcs here the keys are yuck not cleaned out now, jimbob

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more