This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

jimcracker7, good day, or a bad day lol

Post 1

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

well the day that as been on the cards as come lol
-
as some of you may know, i have a lodger/relation, i refer to as "rats" or "ratface"
-
hi mother my niece will be coming to see me today, from sutton-on-sea, where they live now.
-
why didnt i say and her son,well last october, for a reason, i wont go into, they havent spoke or seen each other.
-
so it will be a fun day, or a nightmare.man i get stuck in the middle without a parachute.
-
i think rats, will stay in is room, with the door shut, and mary might try to talk to him.
-
either way its going to be a make or break day lol.
-
as they say,"watch this space lol" smiley - dragon jim

Post 2

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

As I once read on a poster on Uncyclopedia.

"You gonna get rapped!"

I don't know why this realates to your situation, but meh.

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Watching the space smiley - bigeyes

Post 4

hi lol
-
well rats did the coward, or was just planning to go out
-
either way someone came at 11-15am to pick him up.
-
his mother and stepfather came about 12-20am, so its still in the air lol <jim

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

Hi Jimsmiley - hug

It is bad the way that he acts, I hope that it was not too stressful time.smiley - hug

Kat

Post 6

hes not worth the effort.
-
he came back in about 5pm, with his girlfriend, didnt even ask if mary had been. and i dont think he had even told his lass.
-
him or her made tea, made the usual mess in the kitchen, and then at 6-30pm went out again, leaving me to tidy up.
-
it was about 12 midnight when she dropped him off, and he went straight upstairs, where he is now, in bed. lol out of sight,out of mind, smiley - dragon jim

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

oh go on then Jim, if you insist smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

good day - he's not around
bad day - he's breathing
average day - please leave my house and me

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - biggrin

Post 8

hi prof just had a eggy sandwich,lol
-
they went to see about a house and they both had the same answer from what his lass said, no morgage, for now, as she only started work this year and he changed jobs last year,
-
she is after mine, for him, after im gone lol.i have the forms, for a week, but havent sent in as of yet, he,s off work again, after pranging the bike. smiley - dragon jim

Post 9

smurfles

How rude of him to go out when Mary was comingsmiley - grr
Never mind Jim,at least you weren't involved in an arguement eh!!!

Post 10

hi sal
-
its been the same since last october, he wont even take a call. to sort it, just holds, what he calls a grudge.
-
mary being his mother, and me having to live with him, i stay on the fence, i learned a long time ago, stay out of family things. lol smiley - dragon jim xx

Post 11

ITIWBS

Reading over this thread I've got to admit I was inwardly cringing. I certainly know the feeling and don't even want to get started on similar experiences of my own.

On the bright side, callow youth often often undergoes a conversion process at about the age of forty when the weight of life experience begins catching up with them.

Post 12

hi
-
ratface as i call him, is 33 and he will never think of anyone but himself, he,s always right, even if he,s not, and you tell him otherwise and he goes into a mad rage.he as only once lifted his hand to me, and he got a soar lower part lol.from me.
-
to be honest his mother and stepfather are better off without him, hes a user, and doesnt give a fig for anyone but hisself.
-
he as a chip on his shoulder, that so heavy if you could see it, it would weigh one side down lol smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post