A Conversation for WAR ON IRAQ

No

Post 1

Bambi - Keeper of Crystals and Royal Heart Royal (The Stag of Balwyniti)

We should NOT go to war with Iraq - yet.

Yes, Saddam is a nasty guy, but there are plenty of other nasty guys out there and where do we stop?

1 SOMEONE (allegedly Bin Laden) flew two planes into a major trade centre in the US.

2 Bush declares war on a) Terror (how?), b) The perpetrators (who?) c) All those who don't agree with his war on a) and b).

3 The Bush/Blair alliance invade Afghanistan to find Bin Laden/destroy a hot-ben of Muslim fundamentalism.

4 They fail to find Bin Laden.

To come?

5 Bush declares war with Iraq, Korea, Iran, Palestine, (who else?).

In order to control Saddam we need people in the country, weapons inspectors or whoever. War means they will have to leave, this is not a good thing.

If you heard Blair being questioned on the BBC last week, he said all that had to happen for war to be avoided is for Saddam to show the inspectors where his weapons are.

Firstly, that's if he has any (I think he almost certainly has, but hey ho...)

Secondly, if he does this, will Bush give up so easily?

Thirdly, if Bush thinks he has won, will he just keep going until he doesn't?

Fourthly, how many innocents will have to die?

Bambi smiley - reindeer

WAR ON IRAQ

Post 2

Angelic Witch X:o)

Hi,

I think the only reason why BUSH is going to war with Saddam is to prove a point to his father who did not go to war with IRAQ when he could!
I do not see the point of the UK going to war with USA, I understand it should be a world dominated thing but its ridiculas how America (Bush) says jump and UK (Blair) states how high!

I also believe that these people such as:=
* Saddam
* Bin Ladan
Should also be taught a lesson that they can not get away with the acts of terriorism in which they have delivered in the past.

No

Post 3

AngelicWitch (ACE)

I agree to some parts of what you are saying about the war on Iraq!!
The Bush/Blair saga is ridiculous, but unfortuntaly we will not get a say even if we do protest!

We can protest till the Army comes home but by then it will not make one bit of difference!

What do you think?

No

Post 4

AngelicWitch (ACE)

I agree to some parts of what you are saying about the war on Iraq!!
The Bush/Blair saga is ridiculous, but unfortuntaly we will not get a say even if we do protest!

We can protest till the Army comes home but by then it will not make one bit of difference!

What do you think?

No

Post 5

thankyou for making a simple door very happy

Never mind destabilising the Middle East, Blair is destabilising his own government. What happened to the job of a government being representing its people?

Removed

Post 6

arwen, doing nasty essays. being a student should *not* involve work!

This post has been removed.

Key: Complain about this post