This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

'Boing!'

Post 1

~:*-Venus-*:~

In case anyone noticed my absence from hootoo for a few days, due to technical difficulties. smiley - groan I'd just like to say I'm back!.....so there! smiley - tongueout

Oh and while i'm here:

A very merry christmas to all my friends. Have a great time and best wishes for the new year smiley - hollysmiley - mistletoesmiley - kiss

'Boing!'

Post 2

nortirascal

Oh, were we meant to notice?????? smiley - winkeye Thought it had been quiet smiley - shhhsmiley - whistle

'Boing!'

Post 3

At least someone noticed it was quieter smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

'Boing!'

Post 4

hayley

had a few technical difficulties myself of late must be the time of year...hope you have a lovely Christmas Venussmiley - magic

'Boing!'

Post 5

Websailor

I noticed too Venus. Nigel is having a few of those difficulties too, and it is very tiring trying to sort them out.

I hope things are smiley - ok now,

Websailor smiley - dragon

'Boing!'

Post 6

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

I noticed, but just assumed you had found some really distractingly handsome young thing with no mind, but a natural talent with gardening. smiley - evilgrin

It is great to have you back, m'dear. And of course, you know that I wish the very healthiest and happiest possible Christmas season for you and yours. It was indeed a highlight of our travels to spend that best part of a day with 'the whole tribe' that we have heard of. smiley - hug

'Boing!'

Post 7

Thankyou for your wishes everyone smiley - biggrin

'Boing!'

Post 8

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - boing

Welcome back to the unreal world. smiley - smiley

'Boing!'

Post 9

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

smiley - hollyYes Venus, wishing you & yours a happy healthy Christmas & all the best in '08!smiley - hollysmiley - crackersmiley - holly And of course!smiley - mistletoesmiley - winkeye

'Boing!'

Post 10

Skankyrich [?]

Good to see you're back - now email me your address, cos I've lost it smiley - smiley

'Boing!'

Post 11

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

smiley - boing So good to see you about again...

Never sure when you are about...

Thought of you the other night, when I was in Kew Gardens...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13489471 and add @N06/ otherwise it doesn't work.

Would have been great if you could have made it...

Have a good rest over the holiday period, and all the best for the coming year...

Hope the January visit to Kew is still a goer...

You can give me all the Gen smiley - winkeye then...

Big

smiley - mistletoe
smiley - smooch and smiley - kiss

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

'Boing!'

Post 12

Except for this recent blink with an ancient digibox, she is around daily. Mind, even with the new box, I suppose she'll have to wait for a week-end to dial-up with the PC for your linked pics. smiley - erm

'Boing!'

Post 13

I know Rev, but it is when you are up and I'm still smiley - zzz I'm a smiley - zzzsmiley - bleep you know...

BTW, the business card you gave me... Still correct info?

smiley - cheers

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

'Boing!'

Post 14

Ah yes, your freer hours are a meaure later, eh? Nearly in my time frame. smiley - laugh And indeed, any addresses I have dropped along the way should still be good. But when in doubt, there's an envelope on my PS that links to e-mails. smiley - ok

'Boing!'

Post 15

I don't surface until 09:00 GMT, and Venus has normally had her smiley - coffee, read her smiley - thepost and smiley - run to her beloved smiley - cheerup so I normally miss her!

smiley - cheers

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

'Boing!'

Post 16

She has a beloved loo-brush, and we missed it? Dang, and I thought I had snooped out every nook and cranny of her flat. smiley - laugh

And no, Venus, that wasn't me that broke that pretty window ornament. It must have been the neighbor's smiley - cat

smiley - whistle

'Boing!'

Post 17

Hi MMF smiley - smiley
Yep, it's early and i've already been up a while smiley - laugh
Did we arrange for Kew in January? I thought it was going to be a bit later in the year, when it's warmer. Cripes, i'll have to get some new thermals then and bring hot soup. smiley - brr

Nick.
The bill for the ornament is in the post smiley - winkeye

'Boing!'

Post 18

From recent experiences with 'the post', I have no immediate concerns then. smiley - laugh

Hey, I have some new thermals. I'm sure that a quick hot-water wash with some favourite red item of the Missus ... They'd be your size and hue in no time. smiley - biggrin

'Boing!'

Post 19

I don't want the ones with the flap at the back! smiley - bigeyes

'Boing!'

Post 20

But that's classic design !!! Mind, they now probably use velcro. Gawds, the noise of un-doing THAT. smiley - yikes

Key: Complain about this post