This is the Message Centre for ~:*-Venus-*:~

Dark day looming...

Post 1

~:*-Venus-*:~

Some of you that have known me for quite sometime, will no doubt know what day i'm talking about.
Its been looming for a while now, and though its best forgotten, my head has been going over and over past events. Reliving all the good times, and worst of all bringing back the day i'm never likely to forget.
My mood has darkened over the past couple of weeks as the 'anniversary' nears, ranging from total apathy, to a tightly colied snake just waiting to spit my venom as some poor unsuspecting victim. For this reason i'm keeping a very low profile, spending little almost no time on hootoo. The friends i have on this site are now really the only friends i have, and i don't want to take my 'mood' or whatever out on you guys.
Bare with me, once its past i'll hopefully return.
Being a big David Gray fan, the lyrics of a particular song seem apt, from me to you smiley - smiley
Meet me on the other side, meet me on the other side. I'll see you on the other side....
See ya smiley - hugs

Dark day looming...

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

I can only guess what day you are talking about, cause I'm a relatively new friend, but I KNOW just how you feel -and you know why I know. smiley - cry. My thoughts are with you hun, if ever you feel like talking, you've got my e-mail.
smiley - hug&smiley - smooch&smiley - cuddle
-and : chin up-remember?smiley - cheerup
Claudia

Dark day looming...

Post 3

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley > Hi Jen, i am sure that you are strong enough to get through this, and of course if needs be i am sure that there are enough people on here to at least make it as smooth a time for you as possiblesmiley - zen
I do however wish you all the very best at this precarious time and will gladly see you on the other sidesmiley - magic
smiley - hug & smiley - cuddle
smiley - love BNsmiley - blue.xxx

Dark day looming...

Post 4

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Hi Jen,
My heart goes out to you...It is never easy. My own dark day is february 14th, which makes it double hard.
If you need a shoulder, you know where I can be reached. I understand and appreciate your situation, and look forward to hearing from you when you are ready......
smiley - hug ,smiley - smooch, smiley - cheerup,

Your mate in the smoke...N smiley - love

Dark day looming...

Post 5

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

mornin jen nice to see you on againsmiley - wizardh>hope things get better for you lass...all the best iain

Dark day looming...

Post 6

Beguiled Mortal - rain delivered - distance no object

Hi Jen,

Sorry to hear you're down, but you can get past your dark day. If there's anything I can do...just let me know. I hope you're feeling a little brighter soon

BM

smiley - rosesmiley - hug

Dark day looming...

Post 7

The Godfather of Cheesecake

Hey Jen
Not been here for a while but really sad to see you've decided to steer clear for a bit - things are so much more fun when you're around!! Hope you feel up to a chat soon, you've clearly loads of mates on here who would love to see you carry on as normal.

Loadsa smiley - hugs
J

Dark day looming...

Post 8

Hiya
Well the 'anniversary' passed without event, and i'm feeling alot happier now see!! smiley - biggrin
catch up with you all individually soon smiley - smiley
smiley - hugs
Jen

Dark day looming...

Post 9

Princess Lilly,

hello flower smiley - cuddle catch you soon Liz xxxx

Dark day looming...

Post 10

Hi Liz smiley - smiley
Nice holiday? or should'nt i ask smiley - evilgrin

Dark day looming...

Post 11

Princess Lilly,

Hiya Jen it wasn't too bad, weather for first few days was lovely then we had a couple of rough windy wet days but there is so much to do in the camp the kids didnt get bored with the pool and activity centre, i managed to read a whole book smiley - boing we did the padstow rock newquay and wadebridge run. It was nice to come back though and ive just completed the washing pilesmiley - groan how are you and Sara and the children is everyone okay love liz xxxx

Key: Complain about this post