This is the Message Centre for dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

DQ is stored in a secure place and not let out :(

Post 21

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

I'll look forward to seeing you at the next London meet. (I'd have missed you this time anyway: I'll be in Hull.)

TRiG.smiley - hug

Post 22

Reality Manipulator

DQ you are in my thoughts, and I am hoping that you will be enjoying better health again soon.smiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - choc

Post 23

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - lurk

Post 24

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Just came back to the ward after a coronary angiography. Presently in bed, head slightly elevated,typing with my right index finger. The good thing with these small PCs are that you can manage to handle them with one hand. I must stay in this position a few hours more, not even a potty break is allowed.

To my great surprise it was an old friend who did the coronary angiography. We worked together some fifteen years ago. According to him my coronary vessels are in good shape, so there is yet to find a cause to my "heartache". I've experienced quite a lot of pain this morning, and am somewhat dizzy due to morphine and muscle relaxants I've been given.

Seemingly there will be no London meet for me smiley - wah I've really been looking forward to meet my fellow Hootooizens again. My both last attempts to see my fellow Hootoizens have failed. Last time the Queen Mum died abroad after a traffic accident and now this.

smiley - dragon

Post 25

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

You just get better, hunny and then, maybe, we can arrange a 'DQ Special' meet for you smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Post 26

Malabarista - now with added pony

I can't go to London either. Yet another reason to plan an Ireland meet... smiley - winkeye

Post 27

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Good idea, Mala, as I can't be in neither London nor Hull either this time

It was good seeing you in London last year, DQ, what do you say we make it Ireland some time later this year?

smiley - pirate

Post 28

Yarreau

And I'll see to it that I make it there, too! smiley - ok

Post 29

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

that would be lovely, msY!

smiley - pirate

Post 30

Z

Glad your coronary arteries are ok smiley - ok - but shame we're not going to be able to see you. Do take it easy though..

Post 31

Yarreau

Dear smiley - dragonsmiley - diva,

this is what my smiley - catsmiley - catsmiley - catsmiley - catsmiley - blackcat were up to today: Tigra, who is 14 and seems to have forgotten what a litterbox is for, made another mess in the hallway. Morris and Joey chased each other around the foot of my bed at half past six this morning until the smiley - dog jumped up and joined in. Then Lili came and made herself a nest in my duvet, trampling my stomach in the process smiley - footprints. When I was just about to go back to sleep smiley - sleepy, Tigra came and started yelling for her breakfast. smiley - milksmiley - drumrollsmiley - musicalnote

Later, Lili brought home a smiley - mouse and left it on the kitchen floor, half-dead and twitching smiley - skullsmiley - boing. Joey came and ate it all up smiley - drool, crunching bones and smacking his lips. smiley - yuk

Makita has been pretty good all day smiley - angel, except for making me all hairy and digging in her claws when I tried to remove her from my lap because I really needed to go to the bathroom. smiley - groan

Tigra seems to be developing another ear infection smiley - doctor, and Makita is grumpy because of the cold smiley - brr, which doesn't sit well with the steel plate that holds her thigh together. Morris is getting ready to pounce on Joey again, who already has a scratch on his nose from this morning's fun and games. smiley - erm

Just a regular day in a five-cat household. For heaven's sake, enjoy your break while you can! smiley - laugh

Post 32

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

smiley - rofl

Ach, the days of a five cat household... Mine didn't last that very long - only two months between Leopardess moving in and Her Supreme Catesty and Li'lkitty moving out (when smiley - dragonprincess got her own Lair) - but there was a magnitude of growling and fighting...

Leopardess and Li'lkitty don't get along at all. I had all five cats again a week around Easter, and there were blood, fur and the occasional claw that hurled around.

smiley - schooloffishsmiley - milksmiley - mousesmiley - cheesecake to the cats

smiley - dragon

Post 33

Yarreau

When daughter #2 brought her two young smiley - catsmiley - catalong for Christmas, we kept them in a separate room for the sake of peace on Earth. smiley - winkeye

Our cats get along fine most of the time, and that includes the smiley - dog. Only the two toms (both castrated, but they don't seem to realize that) will play too rough once in a while, and once a month or so it may escalate into a brawl, although one of them is a bit of a fraidy-cat, and the other one a usually peaceful giant. At other times, they share a food bowl and rub noses in a friendly greeting. Boys will be boys, I suppose... smiley - rolleyes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more