This is the Message Centre for dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 1

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Tomorrow it´s Winter Solstice here in the North. The light returns and that can be a reason to have festivities.

So, Fellow Researchers, enjoy the return of the light and celebrate that in the way it pleases you most!

...and you down under - why not celebrate that it's the lightest period of the year at the moment smiley - biggrin

smiley - dragon

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Oooh great - it means the days will get longer again smiley - magic
Thanks for reminding me. smiley - cool
Have a really good time, whatever and wherever you'll be. smiley - hug

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 3

Steve51

Hiya dragonqueen, we are celebrating thanks.

I watched an interesting program on Tuesday, about Stonehenge. Isn't there a gathering for the Winter Solstice at the place? Must be quite eerie.

BTW, my football team is the smiley - dragons, The Mighty St. George Illawarra.(Just thought I'd get that in...smiley - biggrin)

Seasons Greetings to you...smiley - magicsmiley - cheerssmiley - alesmiley - bubbly

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 4

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Do they set the other team on fire? smiley - biggrin

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 5

Steve51

My word they do, except they get burned by the lesser teams...smiley - wah

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 6

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

yes, the days are getting longer, but even to that there is a downside: the time for nocturnal activities is getting shorter smiley - whistle

smiley - pirate

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 7

Most nocturnal activities can be transferred to daytime smiley - winkeye

smiley - dragon

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 8

indeed smiley - biggrin

an indoor activities can be taken outdooors if the climate is suitable for it smiley - winkeye

smiley - musicalnote oh give me a home
where the smiley - orangebutterfly roam...

smiley - pirate

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 9

as long as there are no smiley - ant...

smiley - dragon

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 10

i thought smiley - dragons were smiley - antedeluvian smiley - silly

smiley - pirate

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 11

Steve51

Very clever, Pirate. I was going back and forward trying to work out your posting, and being slow on the uptake..smiley - winkeye, it dawned on me!
Antedeluvian, of course....smiley - biggrin.

smiley - cheers for Xmas and you can send me a smiley - snowball for my grandaughters please....smiley - magic

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 12

i can do better than that smiley - ok

smiley - snowballsmiley - snowballsmiley - snowballsmiley - snowballsmiley - snowballsmiley - snowball
smiley - snowballsmiley - snowballsmiley - snowballsmiley - snowballsmiley - snowballsmiley - snowball

42 - should suffice, eh? smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 13

and a smiley - snowman of course

smiley - dragon

HAPPY WHATEVER!

Post 14

Steve51

Genna Ann adores smiley - snowmans, even tho they are plastic here in Oz. I have taken her for a walk every day this week, and all the houses in the street have lights and Santas and smiley - snowmans and reindeer..on the roofs and walls..it is truly smiley - magic.

Thank You Kindly, Pirate, for the 42 smiley - snowballs..I have put them in my freeezer..chucking the meat out of course, you are the most lovely people on this Earth...

Merry hootoo Xmas to you all, and a Happy New Year..smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

HAPPY WHATEVER!

More Conversations for dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more