This is the Message Centre for Laura

If you catch me online..

Post 1

Laura

.. please tell me to get lost smiley - grovel. Just realised there's only 3 weeks left of term (where does the time go? smiley - huh), and I've more coursework deadlines than I care to count.

The fact that it'll all be over on the 26th May (my last exam) isn't exactly helping, as a quick count finds that only 3 months away smiley - yikes. Before that I've a heap of journals to read too smiley - doh.

My project's hit a bit of a standstill too, the ground beetles are all in diapause smiley - doh. I was hoping the next generation would hatch early, but no, it goes and snows. I just keep catching slugs, and you really do not want to know what a slug looks like when... well, you wouldn't want to know.

So, before I go off on any more of a tangent, although I intend to drop by h2g2 briefly every couple of days or so, if you catch me spending any amount of time here before the 18th April, please tell me to go away. smiley - cheers

If you catch me online..

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Ok Unc, go away smiley - tongueout

If you catch me online..

Post 3

Existential Elevator

*prepares to nag*

If you catch me online..

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

OI! Get offline and go do some studying! smiley - tongueout

If you catch me online..

Post 5

Laura

I did study, I finished reading the chapter on indoor air quality smiley - yawn.. and then ended up spilling smiley - tea on my laptop smiley - doh. I am currently trying to soak up all the tea and hoping non of it causes any damage. Looks like I've got away with it smiley - boing

If you catch me online..

Post 6

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

Oh, you are just so fortunate. It survives Brownies and might not studying? That WOULD be a terrible injustice.

Now, GO AWAY !!! smiley - laugh

smiley - hug

If you catch me online..

Post 7

Laura

That would certainly be ironic smiley - laugh, I think I've mopped it all up now though. Argh, Brownies, got that to go to soon and a committee meeting after that, I'd better get some dinner or I won't get any smiley - dohsmiley - run

If you catch me online..

Post 8

Researcher 556780

Would you get lost already? Jeez, just b*gger off and do some course work..smiley - bigeyes

Actually, good luck with that stuff...smiley - ok

If you catch me online..

Post 9

Researcher 185550

Correct, seconded, agreed wholeheartedly. What are you still doing here, eh?

smiley - hugBut best of luck!smiley - hugsmiley - goodluck

If you catch me online..

Post 10

Laura

Well, I got another bit of coursework done, only two deadlines for before the end of term now smiley - wow

If you catch me online..

Post 11

FUJIMAR

You must have been online to type that message so bugger offsmiley - tea

If you catch me online..

Post 12

Estelendur (AKA Esty)

Get offa here, you nut! smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug

If you catch me online..

Post 13

Laura

I'm going to the Pyranees!

Sorry, that has no relation to anything, I'm just rather excited smiley - boing

If you catch me online..

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - wow when will that be and for how long ? Started learning French already ? smiley - laugh

If you catch me online..

Post 15

Laura

June, for 10 days, and it'll be the Spanish part smiley - biggrin

If you catch me online..

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

Ah, so what about your Spanish then ? smiley - biggrin
I hope you'll be back for the summer meet ? They've put so many dates to vote on, starting with some date in June already.smiley - erm

If you catch me online..

Post 17

Laura

I can't speak any Spanish at all smiley - doh.

I won't be if the meet is on the earliest of the prospective dates. June and July are still a bit unclear for me at the mo though, after the end of term on the 10th June I haven't a clue where I'll be (except Spain on 11th-22nd) smiley - boing. It's all a bit complicated, there are so many things going on around then smiley - headhurts

If you catch me online..

Post 18

aka Bel - A87832164

I hope it will be clearer nearer to the date, so that you will atleast know if you'll be able to attend or not. smiley - smiley

Must smiley - run now - although, if I recall it correctly, I should tell you to smiley - runsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - biggrin

If you catch me online..

Post 19

Laura

I really won't know what I'm doing until May smiley - smiley, but I certainly intend to go, missing the summer meet would not be good at all smiley - yikes.

Later Bel smiley - biggrin. Far too tired to do any more work tonight smiley - sleepy.

If you catch me online..

Post 20

Researcher 185550

"Dos cervezas por favor" - "Two beers, please"

All you need to survive smiley - winkeye.

Key: Complain about this post