This is the Message Centre for Laura

Two years of hootoo..

Post 21

St Romani Angel Guardian of Crystals. Minister of Coffee now on the decaff!!

congrats unc i know the feeling it does'nt seem like ive been here two years either
and in all that time ive only wrote two articles too but luckily they've both been accepted for the edited guide smiley - biggrin
must think about writing another but like you its finding the time smiley - sadface
but why have you only got four months left here ?
romi smiley - angel

Two years of hootoo..

Post 22

Laura

Hello Romi smiley - biggrin, both my entries got accepted too and within a couple of weeks which I was quite suprised about. Not 4 months left here exactly, but 4 months left in Nottingham, I finish beginning of June. Then I'm off to Austria for a bit, then I've got jury duty and then I have to get a job and somewhere to live etc.

Two years of hootoo..

Post 23

i was'nt so lucky my entries were in peer for months before they got accepted i think the first time round was the worst had so much aggro from a swedish guy who then went and formed a skeptics group here on hootoo to try and stop articles like mine from getting in the EG and also to try and stop them from getting through PR too but gladly they failed with my second entry too smiley - biggrin
hope you enjoy your stay in austria ive never been but heard its a beautiful country lucky you
im inbetween homes too at the moment so i know the feeling there too lol
romi smiley - angel

Two years of hootoo..

Post 24

Laura

It's hardly a guide to life, the universe and everything if entries on some topics are excluded. Not been to Austria either but sounds interesting smiley - biggrin. There's about 20 of us going on a mass camping trip, should be fun smiley - biggrin.

Two years of hootoo..

Post 25

yep certainly sounds like great fun i love camping but camping abroad is an experience ive never had hope you all have a great time

romi smiley - angel

Two years of hootoo..

Post 26

Laura

Well, Austria has become Spain smiley - erm, but we actually have plane tickets now and everything smiley - magic. Never been camping abroad either, should be fun smiley - biggrin.

Two years of hootoo..

Post 27

i agree camping abroad sounds fun at least hopefully you wont get the rain and winds abroad smiley - biggrin

hope you have a great time and please let me know how it went when you return smiley - ok

have a safe journey there and back too smiley - peacedove

romi smiley - angel

Two years of hootoo..

Post 28

Laura

Thanks, I will smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Laura

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more