This is the Message Centre for Laura

Oops

Post 1

Laura

I had some tiramisu for pudding. It was kind of big and I didn't eat much so put it in the fridge, on the top shelf. However this then collapsed, and the entire contents of the fridge ended up being covered in cream. smiley - dohsmiley - laugh

The plate it was on managed to land the right way up. smiley - wow This would have been useful if the cake was still on the plate.. Instead the floor (and my trousers) ended up covered in cream as well. smiley - doh

Really hasn't been my week. smiley - rofl I think I need a nice big open space with nothing to trip up on, break or loose. smiley - biggrin

Oops

Post 2

Mullet

smiley - rofl

Oops

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - hug
Have a nice fresh smiley - cheesecake and some smiley - tea
smiley - cheerup

Oops

Post 4

Odo

smiley - rofl

You could always try sitting in the middle of a field, just make sure you don't sit down on an smiley - ant nest.

Oops

Post 5

Existential Elevator

That's a pretty neat trick.. Will you teach me how to do that? smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug

Oops

Post 6

Lizzbett

What a tragic waste of a tirmisusmiley - sadface

My hair dryer blew up last night. That's the sort of thing that doesn't happen in the middle of a field eithersmiley - biggrin Happy rambling.

Oops

Post 7

Researcher 556780

Good grief and holy crap! Can it be resussitated? smiley - yikes

Oops

Post 8

Rosemary {[(2+2+2)^2]+4+2=42}

I'd go and lie on my bed and get someone else to take the tiramasu out for me. Anyway how can a student afford a smiley - cheesecake tiramasu pudding? or do you have some great financial tip to give me?

Oops

Post 9

Rosemary {[(2+2+2)^2]+4+2=42}

and surely the problem's the fridge rather than you. How old is it?

Oops

Post 10

Laura

It was half price smiley - biggrin, but now very much dead. Everything in the fridge was covered in cream and sponge. smiley - doh The cream even managed to get underneath the fridge. smiley - huh

It's quite an old fridge, no idea exactly how old it is. One on the supports on the shelf just decided to shear off when I put the tiramisu on it.

I've done the sitting on the smiley - ants nest before , been a lot more careful since smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Laura

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more