This is the Message Centre for Saint DIABLOS.P.O.D. -Patron Saint of Goths

i want to tell people

Post 1

Saint DIABLOS.P.O.D. -Patron Saint of Goths

my mind is doing me no favours being home i need to get back to york where i wont have constant reminders

5 years ago yesterday my grandad died slowly and painfully. i think about him alot i miss him i wish he was here now

things on my mind in part

1) Loneliness so wretched i cry myself to sleep or try to avoid going to sleep till i collapse in exhaustion so i wont think about things, its not working

2)Wele please be ok i miss you i really want to see you sometime

3)Roo i miss you why did things happen the way they did? i just dont know or understand anymore

4)Eman i tried i really tried

5)Lucy i miss you and knowing it is making me feel worse

6)David there is nothing i can do for you, ive tried but i cant help people who dont want to be helped im there for you if youd give me the chance

7)Loz i want to meet you but ive not got a reply to the e-mail i sent you

8)Nikki i just dont know

9)Emma be strong itll be ok

10)George find a reason to live no matter how minute and build on it please for me dont destroy yourself

11)Amy keep well and look after pb and tom

12)i love you all on h2g2 ive said it before and have always meant it as i do now

13)Rl friends arent what they are cracked up to be

14)Fei keep well and dont let him bother you

15)i need a real kiss and hug and the person i want it from i cant get it from

16)My life has been so much worse but there feels like there is something big in the depths at the moment its not long before a disaster will hit again

17)i cant help feeling self pity at the moment, i know it is but im almost wallowing in it

18)Emily it was really good to see you again

19)i wish i was better with my words

20)i wish i knew who i was i had it sorted and it changed i know itll never be straight forward but i honestly thought i had it

21)Mom misses me when im away but i dont miss her and being at home makes me realise that more is that a really bad thng?

22)Mom has to cope with david on her own now, hes never been my responsibility but now e feels like it even more and i cant help as i just dont know him

23)this is all probably more than any of you care to know but i feel a need to tell you all

24)Emily i hope one day i meet you

25)jude and hev i know you are looking out for roo id expect no more but i cant be blamed for everything

26)jessy and cutie i love speaking to you

27) i just dont know what to do with myself

there is more but i cant really go on maybe later

i want to tell people

Post 2

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

I think all I can really say or do to that is - smiley - cuddle

i want to tell people

Post 3

Hati

smiley - cuddle
smiley - tea

i want to tell people

Post 4

Cutiechops:0)...............' THE LOUNGS '.............NUMBER 1FAN''...;0)

hiyyyaaaa D smiley - cuddlesmiley - hugsmiley - love

lots of big problems on young shoulders...n by the sounds of things,most of them r other ppls problems.....
u make urself no#1 priority,,stuff other ppl 4now...get urself n ur problems sorted 1st....ur gonna make urself ill babe

take care of urself n i smiley - love chattin 2u aswell babes

loadsasmiley - lovesmiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - smoochsmiley - kiss

EM---XXXXXX

i want to tell people

Post 5

Clelba

smiley - cuddle

^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

i want to tell people

Post 6

Abi

Hey honey

I am sorry you are feeling so blue smiley - cuddle

Have you tried talking to someone? It would be good if you could try talking to someone in your family, or a friend.

If you don't feel up to that, the Samaritans can be very helpful. You can find them online at http://www.samaritans.org.uk/ if you want to try them.

Abi

i want to tell people

Post 7

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - cuddle

I am taking care of Tom and PaperBAby, and Tom's taking care of us toosmiley - smiley You take care of *you* little brosmiley - cuddle

i want to tell people

Post 8

Abi no offense but you always seem to be recomending them to someone and i dont need them ive coped with so much worse and will continue to do so.

i want to tell people

Post 9

smiley - cuddles to everyone smiley - kisses and smiley - love

i want to tell people

Post 10

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

smiley - cuddle chin up honey, don't let the fear or whatever get you, you're better than it and you can beat it I'm suresmiley - smiley

i want to tell people

Post 11

the other omylouse "multiply (1*6) by (6*1+0+3)!"

smiley - cuddle (i wanna b d blue blob there ok?!)

am trying to work out if i count as RL or H2G2 friend! probably both methinks. pop round as often as u like when i get back next week ok? we'll work our way thru all the vids at the nearest store if nothing else!

oh & tis normal not too miss ur mum (point number.... whatever t'was!), dont worry bout it. it affects us all differently on a sliding scale from 'homesick & cant cope' to 'woohoo im free, never going back'. i keep bouncing along in the middle there.
you should've read the studentdom book (i think we all should've read it last year actually, but we cant go back only forwards) tis really good. am jus over half way thru so will pass it back to u over easter.

take care, if u feel the need to escape for a bit offer to take chloe up the park (or jus go on ur own), tis the best place to escape to i always used to find. leave all ur worries hanging at the gate and be free for a few hours.

love n hugs

omy smiley - cheerup

i want to tell people

Post 12

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - cuddlewish I could help - I'm here anyway.smiley - flyhi

smiley - smooch

i want to tell people

Post 13

Tabitca

Thinking about yousmiley - hugsmiley - cheerup wish i could do something to help. You have lots of friends on H2 G2 who won't judge you and want to make you feel better. Take care of yourself.smiley - rose

i want to tell people

Post 14

simply scruff singing a rainbow

hey honey, keep smilin babes cos even if u don't mean it, it'll always help a little. put your worries in your poems and forget 'em for a bit. luv and hugs

scruff X

i want to tell people

Post 15

its where most of the materials for my poems comes from anyway

i want to tell people

Post 16

simply scruff singing a rainbow

yeah i figured it might, i do the same, helps for a bit though don't it smiley - smiley

scruff X

i want to tell people

Post 17

sometimes

No. 21

Post 18

Only Homo sapiens

Well you know how I feel on that one!

We know it's normal...

love u xxx smiley - holly

Key: Complain about this post