This is the Message Centre for Jenny and Fred the cheese

8)

Post 1

Jenny and Fred the cheese

Arrest this man he buzzes like a fridge

8)

Post 2

Waxer

Karma Police arrest this man he stole your change the colour gizmo ' I I thought it was so cool I had to have one! hope you don't mind.PS nice to see you are a Barenaked ladies fan??(Couldn't post it though cos I cheated on that one and despite stealing your gizmo I'm an honest guy at heart!!(reasonably)smiley - winkeye

8)

Post 3

That's quite alright, i intended it to be stolen, why do you think i left the gate open? Of course i'm a bare naked ladies fan, i just put that cos i couldn't think of any other lyrics, i love that song!

8)

Post 4

Waxer

I really like "If I had a million dollars"...(not a real green dress thats cruel!) . from a while ago now, Saw them at Glastonbury Festival this year , Really good fun to see live!
Ta for Colour thing then, will put a link to your page so more people can see the Hamster dance! ,I didn't get the music though,I've already got 3 or 4 music player things downloaded but none was the right one I guess. (Great homepage by the way!) Cheers! , Waxer

8)

Post 5

thanx, i don't think i've heard that one, how does it go?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jenny and Fred the cheese

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more