This is the Message Centre for HonestIago

Thursday 14th October - I'm swimming with the fishes

Post 21

Mikael

And now, apparently, something was wrong with my personal entry. Which is weird - I haven't changed a bit about it. And they are gong to send me an e-mail about why, but that will be a problem, because I don't think the address still exists. Ah, well... Nice...

Post 22

HonestIago

smiley - laugh There may not be anything wrong with your space, a while ago they deleted my introduction for a few weeks for no reason

Post 23

Mikael

Did you get the adress, btw? smiley - winkeye

Post 24

HonestIago

Yeah, I think so and I've just tried emailing, check your hotmail

Post 25

Mikael

Bingo!

*pokes out his tongue at the modifiers* :-p

Post 26

Mikael

On second thought, is that a correct English expression "to poke out your tongue"? Not sure. I can da an arrogant snoopy-dance in front of the modifiers too, that's even Buffy-related :-p

Post 27

HonestIago

Yeah, we use that saying smiley - nahnah to the moderators. It was quite fun though, I just got my name removed and you got moderated, and I feel all subversive now, we've beaten the system

Post 28

Mikael

Lol, so I got the expression right, but I was talking about 'modifiers' in stead of 'moderators'. I had this feeling I was going to make a fool of myself rather then of them. But jeej! We beat them! It makes my day smiley - smiley

Post 29

HonestIago

I usually get on with them because I do sub-editing for h2g2 but it nice to try and beat their authority once in a while. Rebellion for h2g2 and Talk Buffy. As we email each other you'll find I make an idiot of my self a fair amount smiley - winkeye

Post 30

Mikael

I understand the purpose of the moderators: of course posts should be checked, and of course you can't allow people to put e-mail adresses on a board everybody reads, but that you can't leave an e-mail adress in a 1-on-1-conversation... Well... I do understand, actually, it's just frustrating when there's nothing wrong with it. Write well on the essay!

Post 31

HonestIago

Yeah, they don't neccessarily know we're both semi-responsible adults so I see why they do it, oh well. Chat to you later

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for HonestIago

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more