This is the Message Centre for HonestIago

Just saying hi

Post 61

HonestIago

Boy that's rough. I had a less that great experience a couple of months ago so I'm kinda off dating for a while, more interested in friends of any gender. How's Uni? I've got exams next month

Just saying hi

Post 62

Mikael

It wasn't all that rough. I like them both, and I think it's a good thing Karel finally found someone, he deserves it. Some less good news: the girl had to go to the hospital today. Nothing really bad, but she has to stay untill friday. And seeing Karel today made it REALLY clear that he was head over heels. All nervous and jumpy and not leaving her for a second. *sweeeeeet*
Uni is going all right, allthough I have a lot of work to do before June - when I have my exams. (With the performances of my play, I didn't really do a lot school-work the last two months) Good luck with your studying anyway! (yuck)

Just saying hi

Post 63

HonestIago

I don't really need to study that much I intend to just use my memory and coast along

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for HonestIago

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more