This is the Message Centre for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1681

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

slowly getting back to "normal"smiley - biggrin been in to town a couple of times, going to start doing Irish lottery again now I'm getting outsmiley - smiley

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1682

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

That is so good to hear, my friend. Now don't overdo it. Normal is overrated, you know smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1683

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi prof good to hear your a bit better im on tengos again three numbers wanted for £120 on each ggrr smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1684

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

just started to do the Irish lott' againsmiley - smileytonight is the first stabsmiley - biggrin

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1685

not a thing on the ruddy lotto its not wanting me to win changing bet and number layouts aint worked ggrr smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1686

I've gone off saying good lucksmiley - winkeyeI ain't seen none aboutsmiley - biggrin

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1687

nice to hear from you prof, ive gave up crossing fingers im nowhere near a win if it wasnt for its the only thing i do mainly as i dont smoke,drink or need to drive so my normal pennies see me through i would have given up ages ago on the ruddy things lol smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1688

yah can't keep a Yorkshireman down for long Jimsmiley - ok

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1689

No, they tend to lift off and fly about, don't they? smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1690

I WISH! smiley - laughand land in the Azoressmiley - smiley

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1691

I Read "The Flying Yorkshireman" decades ago. Maybe it's time I read it again

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1692

not seen or knew about that book ?

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1693

You may know it better as "Sam Small Flies Again". Very amusing smiley - smiley

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/971432.Sam_Small_Flies_Again

smiley - pirate

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1694

smiley - coolsmiley - smiley

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1695

sorry not been about weather yucky here and im late here as im heading for a eye test at 3 30pm smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1696

eyes are fading as i expected but not to much the woman said lol smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1697

they say all my ailments are age related ?smiley - sadface I didn't know I had a relative like thatsmiley - laugh

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1698

hi prof thats what i was told lol but there is no way of getting younger so its take or put up with the niggley things they have given up on my nose prob i think ive tryed so may things none works lol smiley - disco jim

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1699

a bloody big win would help ease the situation smiley - winkeye not cure, but ease themsmiley - biggrin

Mr Bradford's residence

Post 1700

I haven't heard from you since last week, Jim, are you okay? smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

Mr Bradford's residence

More Conversations for Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more