This is the Message Centre for Smudger879n

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 21

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

hope mk2 enjoys her time out with her sisters.... smiley - hugsmiley - stiffdrink
i'm the same smudger these days... i get panicy in crowds... i prefer to come in here and enjoy a smiley - stiffdrink with my online friends.... smiley - smiley

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 22

Smudger879n

I was just saying to Abbi that I think its due to the depression or the fact that Im so thin, but I never used to be like that all, in fact quite the oppositesmiley - oksmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger,

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 23

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose
Today is the day,
The 12th of September,
That Smudger asked all of us,
To remember,remember

The reason is plain,
No need to explain,
Mrs Smudger is celebrating
Her birth date and ?????

Sorry can't write poetry!!.

But have a wonderful day and a lovely evening with your friends.

Also Ran1 smiley - schooloffish

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 24

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

Today is the day,
The 12th of September,
That Smudger asked all of us,
To remember,remember

The reason is plain,
No need to explain,
Mrs Smudger is celebrating
Her birth date and ?????

Sorry can't write poetry!!.

But have a wonderful day and a lovely evening with your friends.

Also Ran1 smiley - schooloffish

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 25

smurfles

happy birthday day to mk2!!smiley - rose
hi to everyone,smudger,do you think you have lost weight since you were more careful about the fat content in foods??my hubby lost a couple of stone when he first started .... but he's put it back on again now!!As for the crowds,i don't like them much either,but i do make myself go out,even though it causes me problems when i do !!!

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 26

smiley - bubbly HAPPY BIRTHDAY MK2 smiley - bubbly

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 27

Smudger879n

Ah! A big thanks to you all for all your postssmiley - ok

We had a great day, Mk2 got a mobile phone from one of her brothers along with a nail care set, make up, an Orniment! (of course to go along with 1000 other onessmiley - laugh)and a lot of other things!

We took over the local pub in Kirkcaldy and ran the Karoki for a few hours, as all her family are great singerssmiley - cool
Even I sang a fewsmiley - laugh
after a couple of pints! (which I will never touch again?)Boy! was I ill later on in the eveningsmiley - wah

Her two sons had a few, and we had a long talk together, and it seems they think more me of than I thoughtsmiley - winkeye

Mk2 never had a drink, apart from soda and lime, but I think the excitement was too much for her and I had to take her home at around 8.30PM, which was just as well as I was feeling a bitsmiley - wah by that time anywaysmiley - laugh
So its the next one for her now, and she is determind to see it, any way, as she said yesterday, I cant go yet, I have to learn how to send texts with ths new phonesmiley - laugh and knowing her that will take around a yearsmiley - laughsmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye Thanks again!
smiley - cheersSmudger,

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 28

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

An irritation like learning the computer or txt speak or just the new phone is enough to keep your blood goingsmiley - evilgrin

Hope MK2 is not too worn out.
Smudger they surely appreciate how you care for MK2.
smiley - gift

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 29

good to hear that you both enjoyed the day smudger... smiley - sorry you had to suffer the after effects tho'... smiley - wah
good that you were getting along with her family too...
here's to mk2 learning how to text on her new phone... maybe we'll all get a text message one day... smiley - winkeyesmiley - cheers

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 30

Smudger879n

smiley - cheers PM, it took me ages to find out how to swith off that Auto text thingysmiley - wah, Boy was that annoying! it thinks it knows what you are going to write nextsmiley - ermsmiley - oksmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger,

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 31

hi smudger... smiley - hug

i don't understand that auto text or wotever it's called... mine was typing up words i'd never heard of... smiley - rofl i stick to me one letter at a time, and still get it wrong... smiley - laugh

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 32

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Hello Smudger! And a very belated Happy Birthday to Mk2! smiley - giftsmiley - bubblysmiley - rose bouquet. Must confess I didn't read from the start of the thread (lazy ol' sod that I am! smiley - winkeye), but I hope you've both been well...I was hauled into the hospital with pneumonia. They even had to drain my lungs, seems I was aspirating bits of food into the lungs instead of down to the stomach. smiley - erm Much much better now though & looking forward to finally sleeping in my own bed tonight! smiley - ok

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 33

Smudger879n

Hi Jazzsmiley - biggrin, I know what you mean about your own bed! Mk2 is exectly the same, every time she goes in she makes a deal with the Dr. to let her out againsmiley - laugh and I have to smuggle food into feed her, as the hospitl food is ??????

That was a scary thing you had theresmiley - erm you must stop putting food into your lungs, "its bad for your health"smiley - laugh
Hope you are smiley - ok now thoughsmiley - oksmiley - coolsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger,

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 34

Right, I'm doing fine now! It just puzzles me a bit, then again I'm not as young as I used to be.

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 35

Smudger879n

smiley - laugh Hey Jaz, we are all in the same boatsmiley - laugh
The other day I went out to my shed, stood there for a while trying to remember why I was there, then came back in?smiley - erm

A few hours later, Mk2 asked, "Did you lock the shed then"
OOPS! that was why I went out to it in the first placesmiley - laughsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger,

Mk2s Birthday.

Post 36

Oh, that's the kind of situation I know all too well!! *rolls eyes*

Key: Complain about this post