This is the Message Centre for creachy

2 girls and me...

Post 1

creachy

That's right, just what it says on the tin. Tonight, I have been invited to go to an awards ceremony with my sexy hairdresser friendsmiley - bigeyes If that wasn't good enough, her extremely sexy co-worker who seems to like me from just seeing some picture is also going...But it gets bettersmiley - magic Not only will I have their company all night at a swish do in London, but afterwards at the Hotel bash, and THEN, I'm to share a room with themsmiley - somersault

Oh happy dayssmiley - biggrinsmiley - drunksmiley - silly

2 girls and me...

Post 2

Serephina

Get In! smiley - bubbly

smiley - boing

Just hope things haven't rotted through diuse eh smiley - run

2 girls and me...

Post 3

creachy

smiley - laugh

I think my 'V' plates have actually grown backsmiley - ok

2 girls and me...

Post 4

Serephina

smiley - rofl

2 girls and me...

Post 5

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

Don't forget protection!

2 girls and me...

Post 6

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

And a video camera!

2 girls and me...

Post 7

creachy

Woohoo, it turned out to be THREE girlies in my roomsmiley - bigeyes

And i can now say with 100% conviction, there are no mediocre female hairdressers that work for Toni and Guy.
But i remained a gentleman and kept my elusive coolsmiley - ok

2 girls and me...

Post 8

Serephina

They said no in other words? smiley - run

2 girls and me...

Post 9

creachy

Well I never asked, but according to my friend who took me, I was a big hitsmiley - biggrin

2 girls and me...

Post 10

Serephina

Yeah ok smiley - tongueout

2 girls and me...

Post 11

Nova Rift (Werecat/wolf, First Mate of Pirates, Captain of The white Defender, and a Jedi Padawan named Fr' Tel Powil)

I will believe that when you show us the proof and wait you are a gentleman and you have an elusive cool? Wow thing sure have changed in the good week I was away...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for creachy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more