A892370 - The Private Life of 2 - A History of the BBC 2 Ident

Post 22

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

smiley - whistle

smiley - angel

Post 23

And Introducing... A Leg

I forget whether or not you put in a link to TV Ark, but It's well worth doing. There's another site called TV and Radio Bits that I'm going to link to, though I can't remember if its as good on BBC2. smiley - smiley

Post 24

Witty Ditty

You know, the funny thing is that the first I heard of this was from a text from CP who left a rather urgent message on my phone smiley - laugh

Gsh - I do hope you find your vowels; have you tried looking behind the bed or under the fridge?

Don't worry about the slight hiding - I was wondering whether that would happen or not... unfortunately, on first glance there appears to be no other site which does animated ident gifs, but I guess that just means that everyone should look at the clips - it's well worth it, I promise smiley - biggrin

And introducing...: I think I'll link to that in replacement of the moderated link - it is a very good site, I agree!

Thants for reading - any further comments, as always, gratefully received smiley - smiley

Stay smiley - cool,
WD

Post 25

Researcher PSG

Hello
I liked this and recommended it. So please, no one come out of the woodwork to correct me.smiley - smiley

Researcher PSG

Post 26

Sam

This entry deserves a BAFTA.smiley - cheers

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 27

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've therefore moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Post 28

Witty Ditty

>This entry deserves a BAFTA.<

smiley - yikes
smiley - biggrin
smiley - blush
smiley - kiss

smiley - cheers everyone who commented - I'd also like to thank my smiley - schooloffish trainer, my shoe polish, and my hot water bottle smiley - wah

Oh - it's all too emotional.... smiley - smiley

Post 29

Sam

smiley - biggrinsmiley - sadface

That, by the way, was luvvy theatre smiley, darling.

Post 30

Witty Ditty

smiley - magic

Bring out the smiley - bubbly, I say smiley - smiley

It's all so fabulous smiley - cheers

Post 31

And Introducing... A Leg

Horrah! .

Post 32

Geggs

Well done Witty.smiley - ok

Trying to think of something else to say, but it all sounds too fawning in my head. Well deserved...blah, blah...inevitable...blah, blah...we all knew...blah, blah...obvious from the day it were posted... and such like. As I say - far too fawning.

Geggs

Post 33

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

Looks great!

You may have overlooked one of the more recent collections of idents though - the Wallace and Gromit Christmas idents from a few years ago

smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Private Life of 2 - A History of the BBC 2 Ident

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more