A Conversation for Yoko Kanno

Anime

Post 1

Mad Duck

As you seem such a knowledgeable chap. just thought I would enquire wether or not u know who writes the music at the beginning of all manga vids. U know the toe tapping, heavy bit beat bit, overplaying shed loads of clips.
Cheers

Anime

Post 2

Aquamarine

Hi Mad Duck...

Although I'm not an enormous fan of Manga Video, I do indeed know the tune. It's done by a quite well-known thrash/death-metal group, if I remember correctly, but I can't recall who off the top of my head. I will ask around - I'm sure one of my fellow Anime-watching cohorts will know... I'll let you know as and when I find out more - watch this space!

Cheers then,

Phil (alias Aquamarine).

Anime

Post 3

Mad Duck

Thank M8.

It is such a cool bit of muzac that I could almost watch a vid just for those soulful (?) tunes. Almost smiley - smiley)

Anime

Post 4

Colon Data

And nothing to do with sex and violence. Yeh yeh!

Anime

Post 5

Aquamarine

OK, well I've done a bit of digging, and somebody thought it might be Pantera, but again a couple of others thought it wasn't. I'll keep looking...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more