A Conversation for The Minos Front

Inside

Post 81

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] Are we on? Good, it's about time I started earning my pay...

PS: The "Flasher" is designed to disorientate and blind, not wipe memories. smiley - winkeye

Inside

Post 82

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

*some time later*

*The room is in pieces. After the SWAT team got in, all hell was let loose. Someone got a little careless with an automatic weapon and peppered the walls but good. In the chaos, someone let off a grenade. Miraculously, a long mirror was unharmed.*

*A lone figure climbs under the police tape and surveys the wreckage*

"What happened here?"

*The figure picks through the debris trying (without success) to find an intact bottle*

"Tanj it."

*The figure sits at what's left of the bar, toying with an olive and watching the mirror suspiciously*

Inside

Post 83

Mystrunner

*Leans on the remains of the bar.*

I take it you're here with the heroes?

Inside

Post 84

Pretty much. Some guy pranged me on the by-pass, so I got out of my car to have a few quiet words with him. One thing led to another and well-

*smoke rises from the visitor's coat*

-I decided to lie low in here for a while. Looks like someone else got here first, though.

The name's Queex, by the way. If there's any intact bottles your side, be sure to pass 'em over.

Inside

Post 85

Mystrunner

*Slides over a bottle of something alcoholic.*

Hmm... so you're joining us, then. Good.

Inside

Post 86

*picks up the bottle and takes a swallow*

What with the anarchists and government spooks, it's about time someone stood up for the little guy.

You said us, though. I take it 'us' was responsible for the mess in here?

Inside

Post 87

Mystrunner

*Shrugs*

Mostly me. I left a little somthing for the Team, and I guess they got a little jumpy...

I'm not sure where the others have got off to... I'll see if I can track them down, and I'll tell you then.

*Walks to and out the door.*

Inside

Post 88

See you.

*picks up broom*

Might as well make a start on the cleaning up. No-one would suspect the cleaner would be packing heat...

Inside

Post 89

Mystrunner

Ah, yes. Here they are: F105302?thread=229197&post=2691951#p2691951
Just finished running.

Inside

Post 90

Out on 42nd? Good choice. I guess I'll wander over, then.

*leans broom against bar and with a last, suspicious glance at the mirror leaves.*

Key: Complain about this post