This is the Message Centre for serenity

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 1

serenity

now get your dirty minds back out of the gutter smiley - evilgrin

for those who dont know....

jim has had to give up his pc. it was costing too much to keep fixing and running. so he is resorting to use the digibox and activemail address. he can be reached on there. if you need his address, mail me and i will send it on.

ive just had a mail from him saying that jinty is ill. she is staying with her brother and hasnt got access to a pc. she is expected to stay there for a few weeks yet. so it sounds bad.

i will keep in touch with jim and see how things are going and report back as he hears from her.

get well soon jinty. smiley - peacedovesmiley - rosesmiley - hug

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 2

Billy60 ...

smiley - pirate

If you get a chance send my best wishes to Jinty ..... tell her I waved ... she will understand smiley - ok ....

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Helen, that goes the same for me, fingers crossed that all is ok

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 4

miz

Hi Helen, send our best wishes onto her plz smiley - love hope everythings ok.

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

Helen please send my love smiley - love and best wishes to Jinty.smiley - hug

I hope that Jinty will get better soon.smiley - hug

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 6

kow

Get well soon Jinty smiley - cheerup.
Is Jim flogging his PC?smiley - whistlesmiley - winkeye

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 7

Pinky

Hi Helen,hope your OK and thankyou for the info on Jinty.Hope she's well soon.Speak with you soon.Take care Love Pinky xxxx

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 8

serenity

thanks for the good wishes, im passing them on to jim to pass on to her.
he did suggest that we bombard her space with messages to cheer her up for when she gets back home and online.smiley - winkeye

hi kow. long time no see. i dont know what jim has done with his bits but he did say there were several things to sell off. mail him on his activemail addy.. if you dont have it, i will send it to you.smiley - smiley

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 9

Smudger879n

I am Sorry to hear the bad news, and I sincerely hope jinty is back with us all soonsmiley - ok Shame about the PC eventually packing up, yet I know that there is always a good choice of second hand ones on sale in Ebaysmiley - cool

Does anyone know if that is an option for themsmiley - erm

smiley - cheersSmudger,

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 10

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

Hi Helen.. smiley - hug
Had heard bout Jim's PC bein on the blink, but didn't know bout Jinty.. smiley - hugs n smiley - stiffdrinks for her.. smiley - love
She sent me a xmas card but I've lost her contact details so couldn't sent her one back.. smiley - sadface
Hope she soon gets well.. smiley - love

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 11

serenity

hi sheryl.

i will mail her address to you.smiley - smiley ive just sent her an ecard. so that should give her a smile smiley - biggrin

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 12

serenity

ive had word from jinty.

she is getting better, but she isnt 100% yet.

she thanks you for your good wishes smiley - smiley

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 13

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - magicwe're all routing for her

(spelling might be wrong)

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 14

JINTY. ...back in circulation again

Many thanks to you all for your kind wishes i'm feeling a lot better now
WAVES TO CHRIS smiley - ok

just have to remember i'm not 17 anymore (i wish)
or even 67 ha ha
i'll neever learn
anyway i hope to be back again bothering you all take care and kat i just found your emails on the tv i will get round to answering you sorry to hear your bad news hope you are smiley - ok

take care everyone smiley - hug
jinty x x x

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 15

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheersHi Jinty is great to have you back, you have been missed greatly.smiley - hug

Take care Jintysmiley - angel

xxx

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 16

its nice to hear your well again and nice to "see" you back on hootoo

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 17

thats prof i'll soon to back to normal again .....if thats possible
hope you are keeping well
jinty smiley - hug

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 18

touch wood my love, can't keep a gud'un down for long eh!smiley - smooch

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 19

serenity

nice to see you back in hootoo, jinty. smiley - smiley

i bet youve got loads to catch up on smiley - laugh

Jinty and Jimcracker

Post 20

hi helen
glad to be back
only thing is i cant cope with the phone calls you know what i mean ive had to ask some friends not to call so often as it gets to the stage i'm about screaming as i cant get anything done
Ive even gone to the length of switching the phone off after i hear from my son ,its nice people are concerned about me but i need some peace now and again thats the worst of being popular ha ha
i hope to spend more time on here and less on the phone aas its more relaxing
take care
jinty smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post