This is the Message Centre for msmonsy

You Are Loved, Monsy!

Post 61

msmonsy

not to be rude but i am unsubscribing from this conversation. i've a lot on my plate right now emotionally and am trying to stay away from conflict and things which might cause me more stress. i'm at the end of my emotional rope.
thank-you for the original note and previous support, i really did appreciate it, but the turn it seems this thread is taking i can't deal with right now...not with everything else i am dealing with.
Monsy (unsubscribe)

You Are Loved, Monsy!

Post 62

the Shee

smiley - blushsmiley - erm I'm really sorry Monsy...

You Are Loved, Monsy!

Post 63

Willem

Well, Monsy, in case you consider resubscribing - there's really no reason why Shee and I should discuss that stuff *here* - we can easily discuss it elsewhere. I just thought the topic of making the world less violent might be interesting to you, and I specifically asked if you were OK with it. Obviously you're not ... but this is *your* thread. What kind of stuff would *you* like to discuss?

Anyways I'll apologise to you elsewhere on your page and if after that you wanna come back to this thread, please tell us.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for msmonsy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more