A Conversation for I'm New - What Do I Do Now?

PUB NAMES

Post 1

THEMONKFISH

HI ALL I HAVE THE PRIVALAGE OF NAMING A PUB...... NOW IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING TO DO WITH BLACK SMITS'S AND ITS A PUB THATS BEEN THERE QUITE SOME TIME ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

PUB NAMES

Post 2

THEMONKFISH

ME AGAIN WAS THINKIN ALONG THE LINES OF 'THE HAMMER AND ANVIL' WHAT DO YOU THINK?????????????????????????????????????????smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale

PUB NAMES

Post 3

Davina34

sorry but can anyone tell me where is the best place to go to find old LDers!!!

ta

PUB NAMES

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Hello The Monkfish smiley - biggrin

I have just left you a message welcoming you to h2g2.. smiley - erm capital letters means you are shouting.. smiley - winkeye

The Hammer and Anvil.. smiley - applause

or

The Block and Tackle
The Bellows
The Hot Horseshoe

I wonder what my hootoo friends can come up with smiley - whistle

lil xx
smiley - magic

PUB NAMES

Post 5

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Most LDers used to hang around The FoLDers Arms at A913150

Plus you will find other links from that page too smiley - ok

PUB NAMES

Post 6

Davina34

thanks hun, i've looked on most of them but no body seems to leave anything. its been months since anyone posted anything on them by the looks of it. i was just wondering coz i used to go on years ago

PUB NAMES

Post 7

Hi Mort, you just got there ahead of me.. smiley - biggrin

lil xx
smiley - magic

PUB NAMES

Post 8

Davina34

I'm really sorry if I'm annoying you and if I am then I promise you that this will be the last time but I was wondering if there are any site similar to what LD used to be like. I haven't been on in ages, in a chat room I mean and the ones I've looked at aren't anything like it. I was just looking around tonight and stumbled across this when I put leisure district into google.

anyway i'm rambling so i'll stop

and thanks in andvance if you can help

xxxxxsmiley - biggrin

PUB NAMES

Post 9

I don't know anything about the LD'ers, but if you click on this link: A913150

Mort has been here a long time, she knows more than me smiley - biggrin and I have checked that the link is still active, they might be able to assist you further..smiley - ok

lil xx
smiley - magic

PUB NAMES

Post 10

smiley - erm can't really think of anywhere.

The LDers lost the ability to access the site via their digiboxes so only those with PCs can still visit h2g2.

We do have a section for chat though called <./>miscchat</.> which might be something you are interested in.

Another place is <./>askh2g2</.> where the conversations are more directed rather than 'chatty'.

But don't give up on h2g2 - it is a great site with lots to offer smiley - ok

PUB NAMES

Post 11

Davina34

I'm not giving up smiley - smiley. I'm just having a look round now

PUB NAMES

Post 12

Just remembered A814303 is a list of ex LDers on h2g2.

A lot of them no longer have access, but you could go through the list and see if they are still about - just click on the name and it takes you to their personal spaces. (it tells you when they last posted in the top right corner of their pages)

I wish I could be of more help.

PUB NAMES

Post 13

Davina34

You've been more than helpful thanks. I was just curious as to who was still around etc. Its been a few years since I was on it. I just couldn't sleep tonight and was bored and here I am.

PUB NAMES

Post 14

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

'The Blazing Brazzier' (that last word is rong... can't remember how to spel it, brazing is the doobry, so brazer smiley - erm something like that (for the pub name of course I know nothing of the Ex LD doobry thinggy) smiley - alienfrown
'furriers rest' smiley - erm no thats farrier isn't it smiley - doh 'The Iron Bar' smiley - biggrin (think thats actually the name of a pub in Manchester on Oxford road ) smiley - erm 'The blacksmiths Arms' smiley - erm 'smithy's smiley - erm naa... smiley - ermsmiley - ermsmiley - alienfrownsmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post