This is the Message Centre for Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Back To Brighthelmstone In A Big Bus!

Post 1

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Friday evening was a good night of the imbibing and toot talking variety.
Saturday was an early start, to make it onto the bus tour of the sites of the crimes and regions of the Brigton zodiac feature in young Robert Rankin's latest novel. The tour was very amusing hanks to Robert's commentry and the fact that us Sproutlorianc are a bunch of stone bonker that could have almost anywhere.
There was an aucation in the evening where I did buy many cool things and then there was a rock night where I did dance muchly.

More later..., Maybe.
smiley - peacedove

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - ok

smiley - towelMilla

Post 3

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

What I was trying to say in my rush was (hopefully this makes some sense!):
'Friday evening was a good night of the imbibing and toot talking variety.
Saturday was an early start, to make it onto the bus tour of the sites of the crimes and regions of the Brighton Zodiac feature in young Robert Rankin's latest novel. The tour was very amusing thanks to Robert's commentary and the fact that us Sproutlorians are a bunch of stone bonkers that could have almost anywhere.
There was an auction in the evening, where I did buy'th many a cool thing and, then there was a rock night at Hove Town Hall where I did “dance” with much enthusiasm.

More later... Maybe.'

There was a time long ago when I had reason to believe that I was a fairly good dancer. These days I have no reason even to imagine I could dance to save my life. My vastly increased weight and lessened co-ordination about my feet I blame for this.
Still after some ever helpful lorazepam and a few drinks and a cancer or two I was ready to go out on the dance floor in the 'Hall of Hove Town' and not give a damn how badly I was dancing as long I was enjoying myself, and I did enjoy myself dancing to the likes of Coal Chamber and others...
It was a good end to a fun day, which as I said earlier began with an early start after a prior night of drinking and laughing and a taxi for me home, because some bunch of basted turkeys canceled the last train to Victoria.
I had to get to Brighton between 10am and 10:30am or I'd miss the bus. A big red open top bus carrying a group of stone bonkers and sublime lunatics around the suburbs of Brighton & Hove city visiting the signs of the Brighton Zodiac where various "cases" were solved by the Great Hugo Rune the Guru's Guru and the Logos of the Aeon. With, of course, the help of trusty servant Rizla. After a day touring Brighton, waving at chavs, waving at dogs and waving at women with 'puppies', shouting "Mihingie" at cricketers and being scowled at by bowls players we stopped for a rest before heading to the Engine Room for smiley - stout a performance by The Rock Gods and the auctioning off of bits of Rankin memorabilia, signings and then off to the Rock Night proper where Doctorssmiley - doctor and Nursessmiley - nurse was the theme, so I went as Dr Syn.smiley - smiley

Post 4

Milla, h2g2 Operations

What can I say - I wish I was there!

I am glad you enjoy dancing again, it is so good for the soul! I did classic ballet when I grew up, so at school dances, I'd go but feel like a complete geek. Which I was.

Last 15 smiley - blush OK 20, years, I stopped caring so much, I wave my arms and legs, and have a whopping time too!

smiley - towelMilla

Post 5

Snailrind

Who on earth is Dr Syn?

With your ballet training, I bet you dance very gracefully, Milla.smiley - diva Do you ever throw in a few ballet moves on the disco dancefloor?

Post 6

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Sorry, lived all my life in the South East....
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/syn.htm

Post 7

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Even more confused by Dr Syn!! smiley - laugh

Classic ballet and disco don't really mix, except on the Fame tv-series (which was The thing to watch when I was a teenager) and I just looked like a duck. Mtv did more for me smiley - rofl

smiley - towelMilla

Post 8

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

For why?

Post 9

Milla, h2g2 Operations

For looking less like a duck.

smiley - towelMilla

Post 10

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Ah right...
And the being confuzzled?

Post 11

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Oh, I enjoy a fair degree of confusion, expect me to remain this way.

smiley - towelMilla

Post 12

Snailrind

Hey, there's nothing wrong with looking like a duck! I Birdied my way through the Eighties, me.

smiley - musicalnoteWith a little bit of this,
And a little bit of that,
And shake your ass,
Quack, quack, quack, quack....smiley - musicalnote

As for Dr Syn, wow! He's coool!smiley - pumpkin I'm amazed Hollywood took out the romance element in his life, though: normally they bung in as much as they can.

Post 13

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Indeed they do... which is often directly or indirectly what lets a film down.

Post 14

Snailrind

Absolutely. I do a lot of shouting at the telly and slapping my forehead when I'm watching Hollywood schmaltz. It's almost a sport in itself.smiley - biggrin Shrek is the only Disney film I can think of where the woman ends up with the right guy instead of some sad git who's overdone the fake tan. *Never* watch Disney's version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame.smiley - yikes They really killed that story.smiley - cross

Post 15

Snailrind

No--wait. Shrek wasn't Disney, was it? That would explain that, then. Way too morally complex for a Disney audience.smiley - evilgrin

Post 16

~*}Black Angel{*~

it was made by pixar I think a branch of disney that gets away with it

Post 17

Snailrind

Pixar is a branch of Disney? Well, I'll be. Disney has gone up in my estimation, then.

Post 18

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

It shouldn't Pixar was always a highly independent part of the group until they realised the profit in their cutting-edge animation and intelligent scripting.

Post 19

Snailrind

So what's wrong with a bit of artistic prostitution? (She asks defensively.)

Post 20

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

That's wasn't quite what I was getting at....

Key: Complain about this post