This is the Message Centre for Peregrin

Resignation

Post 1

Peregrin

Due to current affairs and differing opinions from that of our government, I hereby resign from my post of President of h2g2 in protest.

(wonders how he can word this so it won't be moderated)

Resignation

Post 2

daysweeper nighthooverite in waiting

*as sad as he is to see the president resign, fully understands reasoning and aplaudes the stance of what is obviously and clearly a truely great and morally just leader smiley - sadfacesmiley - zen

Resignation

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Oh sad day smiley - sadfacesmiley - crysmiley - cry We morn the resignation of our great President smiley - sadface but fully understand the need for it smiley - sadface and strongly applaud the sentiment that has led to it smiley - sadfacesmiley - cheerssmiley - cheerssmiley - cheers (three cheers for the president!) smiley - crysmiley - sadface

Resignation

Post 4

Bagpuss

That'll spoil the planned coup.

We can only hope George Bush follows your lead.

Resignation

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Oh that he (Bush) would... smiley - sadface

Resignation

Post 6

daysweeper nighthooverite in waiting

If only Bush would follow the lead, and put a stop to this war.

Resignation

Post 7

typolifi

But somehow I have the feeling Peregrin's slightly more sensible...

Resignation

Post 8

Peregrin

Me? Sensible? Erm, of course smiley - biggrin *removes the party hat and hides caterpillar balloons*

Resignation

Post 9

typolifi

Well, actually I didn't mean sensible in general ('you fool of a Took'), but only more sensible that W.

Resignation

Post 10

Elentari

Ah. Stumbling on this convo explains a lot. I've been posting messages at The Alabaster House to inform you that I've changed my name, but this is obviously why you haven't been replying. Can you direct to me to whoever has taken over? (If anyone has, as I doubt, seeing as no changes have been made to the Alabaster House page). Thanks.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peregrin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more