This is the Message Centre for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

typical day

Post 1

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

I hope everyone i haven't spoken to is ok.
The only news i have is a light bulb smiley - eureka blew today and one of my smiley - blackcats jumped on me and has left 3 large gouges in my right boob. An average day.

typical day

Post 2

Oh yeah, i also stood in some cat sick today.

typical day

Post 3

[...]

Excuse me for not being able to picture anything else except a cat clamped over your face!

typical day

Post 4

well the fact you are thinking of me at all is a bonus!
The cat was forgiven the first time but the second attempt was met with much irritation

typical day

Post 5

Tabitca

Never mind Mort ..we wouldn't be without themsmiley - hug (I had cat sick on my dressing table and on the bed the other daysmiley - yuk ....it wouldn't be so bad if they could keep it in one place)Hope you are oksmiley - choc

typical day

Post 6

summerbayexile

Glad to see you back here. You feeling better with the exception of the boob of course?smiley - laugh Now that was an interesting mental picture!!smiley - laugh
sbe

typical day

Post 7

nadia

Our kitten has, so far, never vomited or brought small dead creatures into the house. Occasionally she chases moths but she's never managed to do any damage. smiley - winkeye

smiley - orangefish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more