This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Yeah...I think I'd better get some done then...

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Lovely Bel has reminded people that no-one is really hanging around in PR. This got me thinking...I haven't done any Guide Entries for *counts on fingers* I don't know how long!

Me thinks I'd better do something about that...not sure when thought because I've promised Bel that I'd go into PR too!

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Don't bite off more than you can chew. One step at a time. Write something if you have an idea, or comment on an entry and maybe be inspired then. smiley - smiley

Post 3

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Got quite a few ideas...had them for a little while.

The journal is really as a way of reminding people what hootoo is all about.

Get writing everyone! smiley - laugh

Post 4

Researcher 14993127

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - lurk

smiley - cat

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

me smiley - lurk too

Post 6

Reality Manipulator

Same here too, I have got ideas about writing about Northumberland and the mining communities but first, I am going to read up books from the library. I have just got one about the Northumberland and Durham miners and I have a book about the Ashington miners art group in reserved for me and I am just waiting for when it will be come available again.smiley - smiley

Post 7

wazzow

same ole vicki...skiving as usual.....lol

bonjour madame...long time no speaky...

hopr this little missive finds you well...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more