This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

help wonted

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F19585?thread=6207651&post=73957364#p73957364 and yes, I know I spent it wrong

help wonted

Post 2

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Actually wonted is a word, it means, variously, to be made habitual or to become used to.

smiley - cheers

help wonted

Post 3

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Oh and I assumed you meant spelt rather than spent.

smiley - cheers

help wonted

Post 4

YAY!!! TB is awake!

Yes, I planned that one too. smiley - applause Well done!

help wonted

Post 5

I am indeed, although I shall have to go lie down in a bit as I'm currently suffering from a rather unpleasant medical condition which becomes somewhat painful if my torso is vertical for any significant length of time.

smiley - cheers

help wonted

Post 6

I've got manflu.

Seriously. You ok hunny?

help wonted

Post 7

I've got 'man problems' it's like "water on the knee" only it's not on the knee...

smiley - cheers

help wonted

Post 8

*bags head with hand*

ok. I really want to get that vision out of my head.

help wonted

Post 9

I could give you one involving a rubber sack, a robin's egg, and a water pump if that'll help.

smiley - cheers

help wonted

Post 10

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I want a job so I can put petrol in the car and go to Ponte' and or hullsmiley - smileysmiley - winkeye

help wonted

Post 11

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

hope the interview went as you wanted...

a job for Animal, sell your hair

help wonted

Post 12

Reality Manipulator

They say getting a job is a job in it self. Interviews especially group interviews are difficult. One way to impress them is that you have rehearsed about the company this is alright but what happens if you are having an interview with agency on behalf of a company which you do not know who it is and they won't tell you.

help wonted

Post 13

Well. The interview went well. Was in there for an hour.

It seems that, without blowing my own trumpet, that I'm just what they need.

Some old owners of the business have left things in a bit of a state and considering I've working in two big firms of chartered accountants I do have some good and proven experience of putting things right.

Now, I hope I'm not counting my chickens before the eggs have hatched, but the lady who interviewed me said she was obliged to interview all those she has set up, but that perhaps I shouldn't sign on today. I did anyway just in case. You can't be too careful, but to me that means I've got the job.

Will let you guys know as soon as I know...which, hopefully, will be by Friday!

help wonted

Post 14

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - magicdon't forget to ask for the weekend offsmiley - winkeyelater in the yearsmiley - smoochsmiley - hug

help wonted

Post 15

and why would that be my little professor? smiley - whistle

help wonted

Post 16

so you can put the kettle onsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeye

help wonted

Post 17

yeah...mother has me well and truly chained to the kitchen ... the chain reaches just long enough that I can step out the backdoor for a fag. This also means I have to do my bodily stuff in the wheely bin. smiley - evilgrin

*waits for the gaffaw from upstairs*

help wonted

Post 18

just shout smiley - nahnah from Ponte'

help wonted

Post 19

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - yikes

And I was blaming the cats for the smell smiley - whistle

help wonted

Post 20

Mum.

Prof said smiley - nahnah!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post

help wonted

More Conversations for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more