Post 61

Odo

smiley - yikes

smiley - run

So I've finally decided...

Post 62

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*stern*

We shall have NO threatening behaviour on the threads today!

Thank you smiley - smiley

Post 63

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

dS' new hobby: Oddo trowing.....

smiley - bigeyes all those hootoo sapiens with smiley - weird new hobbies smiley - winkeye

Post 64

McKay The Disorganised

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - space INTRODUCTION

Honey Dripping eased down the zip on her leather all in one a few more inches, and rolled the throttle open a little further in a desperate attempt to cool the burning ache that arose from between her thighs that gripped the burning metal of the tank on her Virago.

smiley - space How could she get these rushes of the new Hitchhiker film to Chesterfield for the film festival before Thursday ?

smiley - cider

Post 65

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Dipping down on the clutch... she roared between the parked vehicles and the found her way through the stalled traffic.

She can feel the cooling breeze filtering through her leathers and at last she is beginning to cool down.

Still weaving in and out of traffic she succeeds in reaching the M1 and finally she can put her head down and fly along the motorway!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more