This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Visited my little niece last night at the hospital......to be greeted with a wonderful sight!!!!!!!!!!

In the doorway stood my little niece (stark naked!!) and when she saw me her face lit up and she stood there as high as she could and gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen and a huge wave!!!!

I couldn't believe it!

The nurse said I was allowed to go in now, but she could still give me an infection and vice-versa....so we took precautions before I went in.

It was absolutely wonderful to see her. She still has flaking skin, and still has sores on her little body - and she pointedly refuses to wear a nappy now! (which means mum is going to have to teach her how to potty train very quickly!!) smiley - laugh

I bought her a little rag doll from the shop before I went in and I gave it to her - this will have to be steralised before she can have it again once she's out of hospital, but that doesn't matter.

So it goes that, she goes on oral anti-biotics today (if they can get her to take it) and once she has been on oral for 24 hours, she can come home!!!!!

I don't usually bible bash - but - PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! smiley - somersault

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 2

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

That's wonderful news VV!smiley - cuddle

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 3

smiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - somersault

smiley - silly

I know kids bounce back - but this is brilliant!!!!!! smiley - biggrin

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 4

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

smiley - applausesmiley - bravesmiley - goodluck

ooooh so many good new smilies for this occasionsmiley - biggrin

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 5

Keep forgetting there are so many new ones!!!! smiley - laugh

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 6

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

I am glad to hear thatshe doing ok.

smiley - hug

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 7

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

great news about yr niece A huge grin smiley is req. I think for beaming joy.smiley - laugh

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 8

IctoanAWEWawi

yay!

It's amazing how quick they do bounce back once they start. You wait, she'll be full of her stories of being in hospital and so forth. They seems to forget the seriousness of it (if they ever really knew) very quickly. Remember my nephew proudly showing his appendix scar off to everyone who spoke to him and not really realising he had been so close.

smiley - biggrin

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 9

Ta much everyone!!!!!

Icky - she's not even 2 yet - don't think she'll remember it smiley - winkeye

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 10

Odo

smiley - biggrin That's excellent news.

You never know, she may remember where her new doll came from in future years. I'm glad she's so much better.

Excellent news!!!!!!!

Post 11

me too! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post