This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Back to the drama of VV's back.

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Well...ended up at the docs the other day with an incredibly bad back still. She gave me a prescription for 30/500 and they make me feel smiley - drunk

She did some tests on my legs to see if I was losing any feeling. She ran her fingers down the right hand side of my right calf. That's fine I said. She then did the same down the left hand side of my left leg. That felt different so I've got to got for an MRI scan.

I went in complaining about my left leg being in pain, yet it's my right leg that has reduced function, hence the MRI scan.

I was lay on my tummy in bed the other night and I arched my back because it was a bit stiff. Even G heard the clunk of my back as it clicked.

Ho hum...like mother, like daughter eh!

Finally, I'm off on my hols for 2 weeks. I won't be around to let everyone know how mum got on with her operation on the 4th May. Prof and Straighttalker should be informed though, so keep an eye out for their journals.

Post 2

BMT

Hi VV, I take it that's 30/500 co-codamol you're taking?
Snap, also just got back from second physio session for exactly the same back problem. Seems i get a trapped nerve in lower back causing momentary loss of feeling in both legs and also have pain between shoulders up into the neck. Some of it is down to the current stress/anxiety levels related to the heart problem, the lower back is basically an old, old injury that has decided, for whatever reason to flare up again. You will no doubt have either been warned or read the leaflet with the co'codamol but be aware that co-ordination can be affected initially and can also affect ability to drive for a short time due to either drowsieness or the co-ordination issue.
Have a good holiday as much as the back will allow see you soon.smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

"like mother, like daughter"??

Nope.. definitely not..

I am unique!

My aches and pains are my own!!

Though perhaps I should share smiley - evilgrin

smiley - devilsmiley - angel

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - laughI know a cure!, but can't say on heresmiley - winkeye

midnight err! walk on the sands

Post 5

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

wonders if they need some kind of ritual make them less something something!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more