This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

What a lovely conversation between mother and daughter...

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

VV says: What are you doing up? lil says: just thinking VV says: thinking about what? lil says: shaving my legs VV says: *rofl* lil says: thought that would put a smile on your face VV says: Why not use immac if you have problems shaving? lil says: that smells VV says: yeah...doesn't always work either. At least it doesn't work on me lil says: *rofl*.. just had a naughty thought then!! hehe VV says: Oh yes? Do tell lil says: Oohh No.. it will end up in hootoo! VV says: How did you guess I was going to put this convo in hootoo? lil says: EXPERIENCE!!!! VV says: I have no idea what you mean mumsie! lil says: hah!!.. I am just lurking your PS.. *giggles* VV says: aaah...found anything interesting in there? lil says: No.. it's quite boring, really.. btw.. did you reply to Frontiersman about his Runcorn question? VV says: I've dealt with Frontiersman I think...I added in the quotes he gave me. VV says: Oh btw...me thinks I'm going to have to liven up my ps a little lil says: you need to read the PR postings again, he asked you a question about where you got the Gaelic name from.. lil says: Oohh.. you are not going to do a new PS are you?? VV says: What Gaelic name? You mean Virago? I'm sure I answered him lil says: NO!! About Runcorn VV says: Oh...show me the link lil says: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F2645124?thread=2558000&latest=1 lil says: lazy child! VV says: yes...nowt new there mumsie lil says: So I've noticed! *tut* VV says: Pah! lil says: *giggles* lil says: btw. .. you are aware that there is a Downtime to occur shortly? VV says: yep. Should have taken place by now. lil says: they might have done it early VV says: true lil says: aaah.. at least you replied to him.. Good girl VV says: Do I get a pat on the head? lil says: nope.. just a clip round the ear! VV says: Ow!!!!! I'm telling on you! lil says: *giggles* lil says: They won't believe you! VV says: They will *sulks* lil says: Nope.. I'm a good girl I yam.. VV says: No you're not! lil says: prove it! VV says: I'm your child remember. *rubs back of legs in rememberance* lil says: You should have done as you were told first time.. VV says: yeah...no second chances in our household was there mother! lil says: Not if you didn't behave yourself lil says: Like smoking with your little cousin as a witness.. *rofl* that was a classic!!

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - rofl

You little beggar!!

I KNEW you were up to something!!

smiley - roflsmiley - rofl

Post 3

Me?! As if!!! smiley - tongueincheek

Post 4

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

mmm...may be bbc can make this into a soap!

smiley - whistle

Post 5

smiley - laugh

I think they'd prefer much more interesting subjects than me and mum!

Post 6

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

(theme tune to some soap squeeks into life and then squeeks out again, as it was boardstiff)

Morning all smiley - biggrin

like the convo!

RJR smiley - smiley

Post 7

Morning Jack! *waves*

Post 8

Hello Jack!!

smiley - magic

Post 9

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

its the sort of convos i have, its coolio

so whats the plan for today, mine is to walk the dogs (GOD BLESS'UM) and take some pictures which i'll be posting later to my new blog site and then a little hootoo, with some writing on the side, making some real progress with my sort of bookthingy

RJR
smiley - smiley

Post 10

I have to go and get ready shortly.. I have a hospital visit before my op next week.. smiley - smiley

Post 11

smiley - goodluck

Post 12

Pheloxi!!

Seem aaages since I last saw you! smiley - smooch

Post 13

and you will not see my for awhile, because I am flying to Bournemouth tonight to go to my sister.

Post 14

smiley - hugsmiley - biggrin

Post 15

BMT

Morning Lil,VV, you know I get somewhat nervous these days when I see a female with a razor talking about shaving 'unwanted' hair especially if a nurse. Having had one particular cardiac nurse take great delight in shaving a smiley face in my chest hair when trying to attach the electrode sticky pads prior to an ecg.smiley - spacesmiley - yikessmiley - spacesmiley - laugh

Post 16

Then have a pleasant stay with your sister, love.. smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Jack, I am going offline soon.. are you keeping okay? smiley - hug

Post 17

I will...lil me do not forget to smiley - smiley

Post 18

of course! smiley - bubblysmiley - smiley

Post 19

I promise to behave, Pheloxi smiley - angel

Jack, smiley - ok That's good to know.. smiley - biggrin

I am going to get ready now.. I might catch you both, before I leave smiley - hug

Post 20

I meant not to behave...be naughty you only live once!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more