This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

and not in the way you lot think either... </>mumbles</> dirty minded individuals </>

I've had a bad back now for about a week. Very sore coksis Can't sit down easily without sitting to one side, so sitting is pretty much a no no. Standing is slighly easier, but when I walk *shudders* it hurts too.

The lower part of my spine also hurts. As do my legs smiley - brave The aching is terrible. It's also clicking in that area too.

OK...embarrasing stuff now. When I go the loo, there's numbness there. smiley - yikes

I'm terribly grumpy at the moment. smiley - cross

Off to the smiley - doctor soon me thinks!!!

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 2

owlatronas

what about a cushion or rubber ring hun

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 3

It's nerve damage that's being done by whatever it is clicking in my spine. don't you think people will laugh at me sitting on a rubber ring in reception? </>

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

The won't laugh.. they might snicker, because they will think you have a boil on your bum!!

smiley - rofl

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 5

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Stuff a cushion up the front of your top and they'll assume you're pregnant

smiley - cheers

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 6

I've got the walk TB!!!! smiley - tongueout

Oi mother...watch your tongue. I tell daddy you're picking on me!

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 7

He will laugh too!!!! smiley - rofl

Did I ever mention the time about VV and the mead?? smiley - run

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 8

owlatronas

well you need to be comfy while at work but if you are on reception arent you behind a desk ?

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 9

Yes, I'm behind a desk. I suppose I could bring a cushion in from home and give that a try.

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 10

owlatronas

well they may laugh but im sure they would rather have you in there than have to cover the job while your off sick !!!

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 11

After just having 4 months off sick, I think I'd get the sack!

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 12

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

you could stand on your head!?

better buy an ergonomic chair!

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 13

OK. I'm in lots of pain now. Legs are killing me. My back...well what can I say.

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 14

You can only say smiley - bleep because the profanity filter won't let you say Oh.. ****!!!

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 15

owlatronas

well i know what it feels like hun as iv e suffered for years with my back

My bottom hurts!!!

Post 16

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

well I'll be bug herd, plenty of horizontal talking then from now on thensmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - run
from clip round ear or cushion attack!

Key: Complain about this post