This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Stoopid, stoopid, stoopid printer!!

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Stop printing cr@p!!!! smiley - grr

My boss did a report on "his" computer...he then sent it to "my" printer to print it out.

Unfortunately....it crashed and he very stoopidly turned my printer off! smiley - wah

This now means that I have loads of squiggles being printed off and no way of stopping it because I don't have the authority to.

*waves from behind now 2 reams of paper that has been printed off*

I've reused the paper, but it can only go through a heat source twice before it starts getting chewed up so call I can do is keep feeding it until it stops *sigh*

Anyone need any scrap paper?

Ooooh!!! I just got all exited then!! The printer stopped and I thought YAY!!! I've just looked at it and it's ran out of paper smiley - sadface

Anyone want 2 reams of scrap paper?

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

you need holiday smiley - winkeye

Post 3

IctoanAWEWawi

has it finished or are you accessing hootoo from under a mountain of A4?

Post 4

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I rubber panel beating mallet fixes all known computer related problems

smiley - cheers

Post 5

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

still got a mountain of A4 here...I've turned the printer off now, along with everything else, but I can't do my urgent letter! smiley - yikes

Post 6

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

Use your bosses printer, then apologise and switch his off "by accident". Its the only logical way to get even. smiley - evilgrin

Post 7

IctoanAWEWawi

must be the day for it.

We have 2 printers on this floor, both of which I now find out have been 'stuck' since 9am. Stuck because someones print has b*gg*r*d them up.
1 is one of the developers, no prob.
The other is the Account Director, Mr. Big round here and no one seems willing to send him a snotty email!

Cowards!

Post 8

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I will!!!!! smiley - devilsmiley - angel

Post 9

IctoanAWEWawi

why doesn't that surprise me?
smiley - smiley

Post 10

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

Becasuse she is generally evil? smiley - evilgrin

Post 11

*puts on snotty hat*

Dear Boss,

You might not be aware, but someone has been messing about with our printer.. We have succeeded in evaluating that is has come from a source in your office.

Can you please refrain from using office equipment for your test pieces, as we are finding this to be extremely aggravating.

yours,

Ictoan..

smiley - vampiresmiley - bat

Post 12

IctoanAWEWawi

actually, it's better than that. The print queue shows the username of the person doing the printing and the document title has his name in it!

Post 13

One needs to be tactful with the Boss Icky.. smiley - winkeye

Post 14

Odo

Tackful? smiley - huh Is that when you send the snotty letter but don't sign it?

As for the spare paper VV, shred it and use it as animal bedding. smiley - winkeye It makes a great nesting material for smiley - mouse.

Post 15

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

i'm allways tactkyful when talking to a Head Manager/Boss thingy

You just tell him to go and play golf all day, and keep out of the way, or else you'll have to send the boys around!

smiley - biggrin

Post 16

IctoanAWEWawi

worth a try!

Would you believe the printer queues are *still* blocked, but with a *huge* amount of documents lined up on them now. You'd have thought people would realise when their print still hasn;t come off 24hrs later...

Actually, I think it is the print server, not the printer now. And I can;t get to that otherwise the off switch might be accidently hit!

Key: Complain about this post