This is the Message Centre for Gibble-Giraffe

Canadian ace's welcome Gibble-Giraffe!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm popping in as one of the <./>aces</.> here, both to welcome you onboard and leave you information to help you get settled. Oh and thanks for the introductionsmiley - ok, really fewer newbies seem to care about one-even fewer actually supply one!

But to familiarize yourself with everything take your time going over my colleague Feisor's list of Hints and Links at A719840. Examine the features in the process, there's alot to see. In fact(a couple examples), as a Canadian you're quite welcome to join the Canadian Researchers' Club at A1037323. As well you're invited to meet a few of the other Canadians here, in/at F19585?thread=252800&latest=1.

And feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions. Simply use the 'Reply' button and I'll try to get back to you asap, ok. smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Canadian ace's welcome Gibble-Giraffe!

More Conversations for Gibble-Giraffe

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more