A Conversation for Fluffy Bunnies

Fluufy Bunnies

Post 1

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

It is amasing what sort of games that people find to do at parties. I have tried to play fluffy bunnies, but I am not very good at it.


Fluufy Bunnies

Post 2

kat

what i thought of this entry_i thought that it was a good concept, but you could have put in lots more funny bits and ideas. it needs something. keep up the good work>


Fluffy Bunnies

Post 3

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Yeah I know, just I did it at the spur of the moment. I think I will edit it soon.

Thanks for the comments though


Fluffy Bunnies

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I used to do that with grapes... I was pretty good, too. smiley - winkeye I never had to say anything, though, it was more just to prove to everyone who hadn't figured out already that I had a really big mouth. Literally. I should try with marshmallows...

You always manage to do the most interesting things for your articles... who would have thought of doing this, or Schrodinger's Cats...did you ever submit that, or is it just your home page?

I caught some little things-in the last sentence of the first paragraph, "in there mouth" should be "in their mouth", and there's no period at the end of the first and last paragraph. Other than that, I thought it was great.


Fluffy Bunnies

Post 5

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Thanks Fenchurch. You should try saying something. It adds a whole new dimension to the game.

I did submit the Schrodinger's Cat. Still waiting for the thing to be rejected though. I am not sure what happens if I change it to my 'homepage' will the editors see the homepage or the actually submission.

I know, my spelling and grammar are not that crash hot. I try to remember to proof read things these days, but I always miss mistakes.


Fluffy Bunnies

Post 6

Jan^

Article is good as far as it goes, but needs fluffing up (pun intended), and expansion. As far as 'which article is looked at for rejection' - we asked Yoz, and the answer is, as far as I understand, the editors will look at the current on-line version when they get around to it, so you can change the article if you see glaring mistakes or want to add bits. Don't worry too much about grammar, as this will be corrected, but it is nicer to get an article that is spelt right and grammatically correct as this speeds throughput. Correct content is more important The article will be 'frozen' while an editor looks at it (whenever that is), so if you want to alter it, do it as soon as possible.
I would suggest getting a dictionary though.
LOL


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fluffy Bunnies

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more